Michelle Obama snubbed

Michelle Obama dresses like a pig. She probably has body odor too. I wouldn't let her in my house, so why should Vanity Fair?

She may dress like a pig, but you are a racist pig. And I doubt she would want to enter your mold infested trailer.

What did you have to say when she was on the list from 2007-2011?

How often did the Bush ladies make the list?
Why would a Hollyweird-worshipping magazine honor a Conservative's wife in their specious little world? :eusa_whistle:

They actually featured a story on Sharon Bush.
Did you know that Lauren Bush married Ralph Lauren's son? Her name if she changed it would be Lauren Lauren.

And she was probably featured in many mags, she is very beautiful and was a model.

I dont care how she looks, its her additude.......pure bitch.

She's a lame duck first lady.

There's no reason to pretend she was anything special anymore.

aside from that

I don't think she was ever a kind person. clearly she's a fake and a complete twat to tell us how to eat and live.

Michelle Obama dresses like a pig. She probably has body odor too. I wouldn't let her in my house, so why should Vanity Fair?

She may dress like a pig, but you are a racist pig. And I doubt she would want to enter your mold infested trailer.

Sunshine is an old pig. Michelle might try to help her by sending a cleaning crew over to clean up the place though.

She's a lame duck first lady.

There's no reason to pretend she was anything special anymore.

aside from that

I don't think she was ever a kind person. clearly she's a fake and a complete twat to tell us how to eat and live.

And my brother the republican didnt believe me when I said the right didnt like Michelle speaking about eating right.
I guess you hated it when Laura told children to read more.

Sunshine is an old pig. Michelle might try to help her by sending a cleaning crew over to clean up the place though.

Sunshine is a vile pig.

luissa is a vile snake

Did you read what she posted? Or you just responding because you are a partisan hack?

This is what Yurt is defending.

i didn't defend anyone

just pointing out the fact you're a vile snake

:eusa_boohoo:

I am a vile snake because I am calling out Sunshine?
Lol

Forum List

Back