Michelle Obama snubbed

What did you have to say when she was on the list from 2007-2011?

How often did the Bush ladies make the list?
Why would a Hollyweird-worshipping magazine honor a Conservative's wife in their specious little world? :eusa_whistle:

They actually featured a story on Sharon Bush.
Did you know that Lauren Bush married Ralph Lauren's son? Her name if she changed it would be Lauren Lauren.

And she was probably featured in many mags, she is very beautiful and was a model.
This thread was supposed to be about First Ladies' images. The spawn do not have the same responsibility. Also, while public figures are often targets of people's frustration for saying things like "It's just a damn flag" or "I can say more after I'm re-elected...," blaming others the situation of presenting a $17 trillion debt to American grandchildren to pay back, while not passing a budget for 4 years, and while I can't, others can understand what a trillion dollars is:

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

For that reason, I am maintaining that Sunshine is within her free speech rights, and I know her to be a refined musician, dedicated professional care giver, and a beautiful mother to children when her husband and their father passed on when they were still young. She has successfully battled a fatal disease and thinks only of the good things her children will have, having provided well for them for many, many years.

I pray for our nation, for its unity, and for the good of our fathers' posterity who are being slaughtered before they are even born.

We have so many challenges as a nation. It helps when we taste the salt of the other fellow when he or she is crying about something that doesn't seem fitting.

Fighting over a photograph reminds me of the time I had to separate my two kids from killing each other before they were waist high over a used bubble gum wrapper.

I'm not sure who won their little scrap, but they both hated me when their sentence in the corner had been served ... for about 5 minutes.​

Most of this name-calling is not about the First Lady's reputation nor the photograph that compares her with two veritable twiggy figures, each 25 years younger than the First Lady. Also, the photograph could have been photoshopped, kind of like this one I used to see so very often in memory lane:

th

Really girls and guys. This is so silly.

this thread is much ado about nothing. i really fail to see the value in bashing the first lady for her looks. i don't like her, but i think she is pretty. her taste in clothing is appalling, but is that really something i care about....no. if she likes her style, then more power to her.

just curious... what do you think the vanity fair best dressed list is about?

the list is not about how she looks, its about her cloths and how she presents those clothes. If you think her clothing is appalling, what do you think the in the know fashionistas think?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
this thread is much ado about nothing. i really fail to see the value in bashing the first lady for her looks. i don't like her, but i think she is pretty. her taste in clothing is appalling, but is that really something i care about....no. if she likes her style, then more power to her.

just curious... what do you think the vanity fair best dressed list is about?

the list is not about how she looks, its about her cloths and how she presents those clothes. If you think her clothing is appalling, what do you think the in the know fashionistas think?

i think they agree with me

:)

Why would a Hollyweird-worshipping magazine honor a Conservative's wife in their specious little world? :eusa_whistle:

Did you know that Lauren Bush married Ralph Lauren's son? Her name if she changed it would be Lauren Lauren.

And she was probably featured in many mags, she is very beautiful and was a model.
This thread was supposed to be about First Ladies' images. The spawn do not have the same responsibility. Also, while public figures are often targets of people's frustration for saying things like "It's just a damn flag" or "I can say more after I'm re-elected...," blaming others the situation of presenting a $17 trillion debt to American grandchildren to pay back, while not passing a budget for 4 years, and while I can't, others can understand what a trillion dollars is:

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

For that reason, I am maintaining that Sunshine is within her free speech rights, and I know her to be a refined musician, dedicated professional care giver, and a beautiful mother to children when her husband and their father passed on when they were still young. She has successfully battled a fatal disease and thinks only of the good things her children will have, having provided well for them for many, many years.

I pray for our nation, for its unity, and for the good of our fathers' posterity who are being slaughtered before they are even born.

We have so many challenges as a nation. It helps when we taste the salt of the other fellow when he or she is crying about something that doesn't seem fitting.

Fighting over a photograph reminds me of the time I had to separate my two kids from killing each other before they were waist high over a used bubble gum wrapper.

I'm not sure who won their little scrap, but they both hated me when their sentence in the corner had been served ... for about 5 minutes.​

Most of this name-calling is not about the First Lady's reputation nor the photograph that compares her with two veritable twiggy figures, each 25 years younger than the First Lady. Also, the photograph could have been photoshopped, kind of like this one I used to see so very often in memory lane:

th

Sunshine is a racist and an asshole. She deserves whatever i call her.I don't care what she has done. The women calls liberal women black as if it is an insult.
Sorry, I am done excusing bigots.

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

th

Sunshine is a racist and an asshole. She deserves whatever i call her.I don't care what she has done. The women calls liberal women black as if it is an insult.

it must be an insult or you would not be offended

Wow! This is a great non story, I didn't know there was an international best dressed list for Vanity Fair, in fact I can't think of an award that could have less impact in my life.

Anyone going to feel the impact of this story?

Wow! This is a great non story, I didn't know there was an international best dressed list for Vanity Fair, in fact I can't think of an award that could have less impact in my life.

Anyone going to feel the impact of this story?

That's exactly my attitude.

I would rep that comment but you never acknowledge them, so fuck it.

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

th

I was offended because she believes it to be an insult. ;)

I was offended because she believes it to be an insult. ;)

That's perfectly clear to normal people. I'm offended by it too and hasn't even been directed at me.
... Yet.

Some rw's are real pigs.

My pet is the average pig in slop smells a lot better than this bunch. And, they're a lot smarter.

With apologies to pigs, of course.

Truth is, you're peee-green with envy because she started out with nothing and worked her way to her own success. Just like her husband did. Meanwhile, this ignernt, lazy, racist pile of slimy pond scum didn't even graduate from high school.

Eat your hearts out cuz posting here all day, every day is as high as any of you will ever go.

1-trillion-dollars.jpg

th

I agree.

If we don't speak out against ignorant, vicious racism, its just as bad as if we were ignorant and vicious and racist.

freedombecki: first, I suspect you're not being truthful but, more to the point, you're just as bad. You speaking in defense of "Sunshine" (shudder) is just ridiculous. There are some on this board whose only purpose is to run from thread to thread, throwing shit at the walls.

As for our First Lady her sins have been to speak out for veterans and their families, for the health of children. Name ONE fucking Repub who has done anything at all for anyone except their own pocketbooks and those foreign interests. Oh yeah, and waste $60MILLION our money with their phony "repeal ObamaCare" shit.

Forum List

Back