Michelle Obama snubbed

She's a lame duck first lady.

There's no reason to pretend she was anything special anymore.

aside from that

I don't think she was ever a kind person. clearly she's a fake and a complete twat to tell us how to eat and live.

Michelle Obama dresses like a pig. She probably has body odor too. I wouldn't let her in my house, so why should Vanity Fair?

She may dress like a pig, but you are a racist pig. And I doubt she would want to enter your mold infested trailer.

Sunshine is an old pig. Michelle might try to help her by sending a cleaning crew over to clean up the place though.

She may dress like a pig, but you are a racist pig. And I doubt she would want to enter your mold infested trailer.

Sunshine is an old pig. Michelle might try to help her by sending a cleaning crew over to clean up the place though.

Sunshine is a vile pig.

^^^^^^^^^...Michelle Zerobama has her legion of hateful followers and, sadly, some of them walk among us....^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Michelle Obama dresses like a pig. She probably has body odor too. I wouldn't let her in my house, so why should Vanity Fair?

Michelle has made is quite clear on more than one occasion that she resents white people even though white people have handed her everything she has ever gotten.

Last edited:

Michelle has made is quite clear on more than one occasion that she resents white people even though white people have handed her everything she has ever gotten.

What you have on this thread are two of the forum blacks trying to set up a game of 'let's you and him fight.' Doesn't seem to be going very well for them.

She's a lame duck first lady.

There's no reason to pretend she was anything special anymore.

aside from that

I don't think she was ever a kind person. clearly she's a fake and a complete twat to tell us how to eat and live.

Sunshine is a vile pig.

^^^^^^^^^...Michelle Zerobama has her legion of hateful followers and, sadly, some of them walk among us....^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hateful followers?

You are one of the most hateful racist losers I have ever seen. :lol:

What you have on this thread are two of the forum blacks trying to set up a game of 'let's you and him fight.' Doesn't seem to be going very well for them.

So why do you go on with it?

Let's face it, the entire thread was mindless from the outset. Seems kinda silly to keep bumping it.

Why do you keep saying I am black? This is the second time.
Are you that racist? or that retarded?

Let's face it, the entire thread was mindless from the outset. Seems kinda silly to keep bumping it.
It gives her an opportunity to call me black. :eusa_pray:

Now that Sunshine brought it up is Big Moo's BO the reason why she and obama aways take separate planes to vacation?

It gives her an opportunity to call me black. :eusa_pray:

Does she think that's an insult or sump'm? :dunno:

What do you think white people have handed Michelle Obama? Same thing they've handed you? That would be nothing.

We all make our own way in life, you moron.

What do you think white people have handed Michelle Obama? Same thing they've handed you? That would be nothing.

so you agree that MO resents white people..

Thanks for playing

so you agree that MO resents white people..

Thanks for playing

As if you're even slightly good enough to try and put words in my mouth.

Moron.

I dont care how she looks, its her additude.......pure bitch.

Unfortunately I have to agree with that.

She comes across as a woman with a big chip on the shoulder, bad, bad attitude.

Forum List

Back