Michelle Obama stamps on racist Trump in electrifying speech.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I suspect that Trump is hyperventilating in his padded room this morning.
Expect a tirade of gibberish to dribble out later.Once he finds the IPad that his staff have hidden.

“Who is going to tell him [Trump] that the job that he is seeking might be one of those Black jobs,” Obama said, to thunderous applause.
We could hear the cheering from my back garden. I dont think that Trump means that to be a "black job". As a starter he needs that job to stay out of jail.

Mrs Obama is a powerful weapon for progress. I hope that we hear more of her in the coming weeks.

Expect a tirade of gibberish to dribble out later.Once he finds the IPad that his staff have hidden.

“Who is going to tell him [Trump] that the job that he is seeking might be one of those Black jobs,” Obama said, to thunderous applause.
We could hear the cheering from my back garden. I dont think that Trump means that to be a "black job". As a starter he needs that job to stay out of jail.

Mrs Obama is a powerful weapon for progress. I hope that we hear more of her in the coming weeks.

1724236678746.png

There's no accounting for taste. Some people like the Obama's jive turkey brand of Marxism. And then there are the real dangerous people who think unqualified people deserve a spot because their race is "under represented", guilt ridden nincompoops that they are. MAGA

There's no accounting for taste. Some people like the Obama's jive turkey brand of Marxism. And then there are the real dangerous people who think unqualified people deserve a spot because their race is "under represented", guilt ridden nincompoops that they are. MAGA

Oh here we go again.

Why is Obama a "Marxist" and what is Marxism... I asked in reference to Trump calling Kamala a Communist, and the ONLY thing people could point to was her talking about price gouging legislation, only to then find out plenty of Republican states have done this very thing this decade.

You dont know what Marxism is. And if you did you cant draw a line to the Obamas.
Why dont you just whine that they are black. ? At least try that honesty thing.

lol, never underestimate a democrats ability to twist a stories context.

Yet, they still peddle the lie.

Politics: let’s just take integrity and toss it out the window. Winning, no matter how low they go, is the modus operandi

Oh here we go again.

Why is Obama a "Marxist" and what is Marxism... I asked in reference to Trump calling Kamala a Communist, and the ONLY thing people could point to was her talking about price gouging legislation, only to then find out plenty of Republican states have done this very thing this decade.
You really don't want to see the difference between legislation to keep people from taking advantage of natural disasters to price gouge and government setting prices because they've caused such bad inflation from their fiscal policy that prices are embarrassingly high...do you, Frigid?

In this case the "cure" proposed by Harris will produce results worse than the "ailment" that they're trying to cure! It's why even liberal Economists are warning that price controls are awful policy! But you won't listen because you're a liberal and you truly believe that Government can fix all things! (eye roll)

You dont know what Marxism is. And if you did you cant draw a line to the Obamas.
Why dont you just whine that they are black. ? At least try that honesty thing.
Bad policy has nothing to do with race, Tommy.
Why don't you stop playing the race card every time someone disagrees with your policies?

Trump is a paid up liar and people like you enable him.

Really? The dems lied about his statements of “black jobs”, they continue to peddle that lie, and you come here talking about how Trump lied.

So…are you saying that the dems are no better than Trump? It would seem so.

Hence why I said “politics” and not left or right.

Forum List

Back