Michelle Obama will be the Democrat candidate

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I said this a while back and still believe it. People saying that she doesn't want it, not interested in the hassle, doesn't like the lifestyle - they completely underestimate how the idea of power preoccupies people like the Obamas. They are obsessed with it. Why do you think Obama moved just a couple of miles from the White House after his term ended? He can't stand the idea of not being close to power.

I guarantee that she and Barry are salivating over this. IMO it is just a matter of when the king makers decide is the best time to insert her into the game.

I said this a while back and still believe it. People saying that she doesn't want it, not interested in the hassle, doesn't like the lifestyle - they completely underestimate how the idea of power preoccupies people like the Obamas. They are obsessed with it. Why do you think Obama moved just a couple of miles from the White House after his term ended? He can't stand the idea of not being close to power.

I guarantee that she and Barry are salivating over this. IMO it is just a matter of when the king makers decide is the best time to insert her into the game.

She's expressed no interest in running.

Michelle hates the public spotlight. This is well known if you get your news from the great, conservative.

The last thing the country needs is an angry and resentful black woman who hates America to be the puppet for her husband’s 4th term.

She may want to avoid all the personal attacks.

She may feel she is completely unqualified. (She has only held minor administrative positions in the past.)

She may be too lazy.

Kamala and Newsom and Jill Biden and others will fight her desperately for the nomination.

Why should she give up what must be a very comfortable life of shopping in Paris and lunching with obsequious celebrities?

Imagine how cool it would be if the first woman President is black. Wow yippee!

Of course like her hubby, she won’t improve race relations. She’ll further inflame them.

At any rate, it’s all meaningless bs. The potus merely takes orders from powerful forces most Americans have no knowledge of. So, why not elect Michelle?

Why not Taylor Swift if we are going with popular women who are awesome? Oh.. maybe they lack experience, although now I think about it Michele Obama has more experience in the White House than Donald Trump and has just as much political experience as he did when he ran.

She may want to avoid all the personal attacks.

She may feel she is completely unqualified. (She has only held minor administrative positions in the past.)

She may be too lazy.

Kamala and Newsom and Jill Biden and others will fight her desperately for the nomination.

Why should she give up what must be a very comfortable life of shopping in Paris and lunching with obsequious celebrities?

She may be dumber than Kamala.

What needs to be realized is race has to catch up to civility. There are so many variations of so many cultures and ethnic and anything else that violence can happen. Even for no reason. We need to increase wealth in our nation. Progs increase wealth for their special interests. The rich paying their fair share means nothing as Progs do not do the fully tax mantra with them when empowered.

I certainly hope not. We have had enough of the RNC/DNC corporations picking out the primary candidates for our American constituency to vote for. These so called "Dynasty Family" candidates like the Clintoon's & Bushwhacker's are just cherry picked candidates that are puppets for those before mentioned two corporations. If one desires to start rolling up corruption in g'ment it will have to start with axing the DNC/RNC corporations.

The energy among democrats to elect Michele Obama, if she were to enter the race, would be as great or even greater than that for Barack given Trump is currently the presumptive winner of this falls elections.

IMO, Michele Obama is probably the only person who would be guaranteed to defeat Donald Trump in November. Based on that, the Left, which lives for power, will do everything in it's power to get her on the ballots.

Every living human who now believes they "may" have made a mistake in 2020 by voting for Biden will feel obligated and redeemed if they can vote for MO and clear their clouded conscience and set the world "right" again. Absolute imbeciles never ever learn.

If Michele Obama runs, Michele Obama becomes President.
You would need the Grand Canyon to handle the tears from the Right in that case.

If the D's want a black chick whose name isn't Kamala, Why not Rep. Wilson from Florida?

This black dame at least has an entertaining style.

1720009600977.png

Forum List

Back