Michelle Obama's Disdain for Whites

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Nothing, unless you are a liberal, then she cant be racist by definition because only white people can be racist in their idiotic world view on race.

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Nothing, unless you are a liberal, then she cant be racist by definition because only white people can be racist in their idiotic world view on race.
Anyone can be racist dummy. Even a liberal.

I would be amazed if she didn't have disdain for those who have disdain for her and keep their racism alive by insulting her so much.

Just to be clear she did not say that at all. Guess which part Bux made up.

I would be amazed if she didn't have disdain for those who have disdain for her and keep their racism alive by insulting her so much.

Cave chimps like Bucky make things up in the hope that it will sway those of low intellect.

Cave chimps like Bucky make things up in the hope that it will sway those of low intellect.

and usually they are so disinterested in the truth they let Bux tell them what happened and go with that. Just like Sassy did.

Shes big mad. She just doesnt know why :cry:

Back in 1906, W.E.B. DuBois, a famous Black educator & social reformer said:

"Blacks are going to have to realize that white people are not responsible for that everything that goes wrong in their lives."

DuBois, and the rest of America too...are still waiting.

Dubois always was overstating the issue because we all know that one thing is not responsible for all of anything. But where would you be if you couldnt make bullshit statements like that?

"RACIST!" is 1 thing. That is used to place responsibility for everything negative that blacks experience. It was the case in 1906, it is the case now.
Everyone is the captain of their fate. Ask Ben Carson. Then do what he did.
Or sit on the front stoop and bemoan your circumstance and define something other than yourself as the problem. Then teach that behavior to your children, and I guarantee you, that in 2050, Dubois' understanding of the situation will continue to elude them as well.

and usually they are so disinterested in the truth they let Bux tell them what happened and go with that. Just like Sassy did.

Shes big mad. She just doesnt know why :cry:
I call her condition booty tickled. No doubt she has flat ass that blends into her back and legs so there is not much to tickle but....

"Blacks are going to have to realize that white people are not responsible for that everything that goes wrong in their lives."

Dubois always was overstating the issue because we all know that one thing is not responsible for all of anything. But where would you be if you couldnt make bullshit statements like that?

"RACIST!" is 1 thing. That is used to place responsibility for everything negative that blacks experience. It was the case in 1906, it is the case now.
Or sit on the front stoop and bemoan your circumstance and define something other than yourself as the problem. Then teach that behavior to your children, and I guarantee you, that in 2020, Dubois' understanding of the situation will continue to elude them as well.
Ben Carson had help. He was on the same welfare he tried to get rid of.

Or sit on the front stoop and bemoan your circumstance and define something other than yourself as the problem. Then teach that behavior to your children, and I guarantee you, that in 2050, Dubois' understanding of the situation will continue to elude them as well.

You're so stuck on your talking points that you didnt even address what I said. Here I'll say it again.

If anyone tells you that anyone is responsible for "all their problems" you shouldnt waste time to think about it. That person is full of shit.

Fortunately that person also isnt in this thread so your rantings are for nothing

I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

But, watch this video and judge for yourselves.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

7 years ago she became proud of America for the first time ever.

Bet she has changed her mind since then. I could have told her there would be a racist backlash.

I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

Bet she has changed her mind since then. I could have told her there would be a racist backlash.

Sweet! Race card gets pulled yet again.

No such thing as a race card. If there is it has white privilege stamped on it.

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg

That was before Obama got elected President......a woman telling her reality, her truthes.......if she's really honest, after these 8 years.....NOT ONLY SHOULD SHE HATE YOU WHITE BASTARDS, SHE SHOULD DISPISE YOU WHORES......lololololololol

Bitch, that was 8 years ago, and she was raw...today, if that bitch and her man is loving some white people???????? They's some stupid mf's....you white roaches have given this family nothing but hell since he announce his candidacy....why then must a nigga constantly love his oppressor????? Ain't it enough they're fuckin your women? Must bw suck off your nuts too?

Thank you.....these white mf's act as though they've shown this family nothing but love and respect and they're hating em for it. First off this interview was pre-president Obama, she spoke her reality, her truth and these white people are pissed over it? Especially given the 8 years of hell they put this first black family through? Give me a fuckin Break...and why pull this shit now, with less than 6 months to go....get a fuckin life.

But you are and if that nigga was alive today, he'd do a retraction.....white people single handidly made Obama's 8 years in the white house a living hell....and there is no denying it...own it and shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back