Michelle Obama's Disdain for Whites

I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

But, watch this video and judge for yourselves.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

7 years ago she became proud of America for the first time ever.

Bet she has changed her mind since then. I could have told her there would be a racist backlash.

Sweet! Race card gets pulled yet again.

No such thing as a race card. If there is it has white privilege stamped on it.

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg

Hilarious. I'M A VICTIM, GIMMIE FREE STUFF!

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Nothing, unless you are a liberal, then she cant be racist by definition because only white people can be racist in their idiotic world view on race.
No...it is not just white people who can be racist. You keep repeating that lie.

Michelle, is playing the race card......8 years ago. However should she decide to pull that card out today, not only would it be justified, but necessary....yaw fucked over her daughters, her husband, her relatives, her clothes, her looks, her hair....you name it, you white hating bitches attacked.....she's not Mother Theresa...she's a sista who I hope writes a book calling all you white bastards out, with a race card on the cover.

I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

Bet she has changed her mind since then. I could have told her there would be a racist backlash.

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg

You are a victim of ignorance and you get free shit everyday, here's another freebie, its called advice.....take your tired white ass the fuck outta here and educated your self.....Cruz is a loser!!

Michelle, is playing the race card......8 years ago. However should she decide to pull that card out today, not only would it be justified, but necessary....yaw fucked over her daughters, her husband, her relatives, her clothes, her looks, her hair....you name it, you white hating bitches attacked.....she's not Mother Theresa...she's a sista who I hope writes a book calling all you white bastards out, with a race card on the cover.
Po me. Us black folk be so oppressed by da white man.

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg

Your ancestors already got their free shit by stealing. They built the system which allows you to benefit from their thievery.

Black people must remember that they are to be passive and accept whatever abuse is thrown their way. Turn the other cheek and one day racism will stop. Wait patiently and one day soon you will get your pie in the sky. i know it says in the constitution that all men are created equal but some are more equal than others as pointed out in Animal Farm. Show no aggression, pride, self esteem, or anything that may threaten silly white people. They cant handle it and will lose their minds.

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote,

‘"To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through."
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.”
As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

Back in 1906, W.E.B. DuBois, a famous Black educator & social reformer said:

"Blacks are going to have to realize that white people are not responsible for that everything that goes wrong in their lives."

DuBois, and the rest of America too...are still waiting.

But you are and if that nigga was alive today, he'd do a retraction.....white people single handidly made Obama's 8 years in the white house a living hell....and there is no denying it...own it and shut the fuck up.

The cocksucker would have been impeached if he didn't have a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free RACE Card.

"Blacks are going to have to realize that white people are not responsible for that everything that goes wrong in their lives."

But you are and if that nigga was alive today, he'd do a retraction.....white people single handidly made Obama's 8 years in the white house a living hell....and there is no denying it...own it and shut the fuck up.

The cocksucker would have been impeached if he didn't have a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free RACE Card.
what were his transgressions?

You just make sure you pay your taxes so your POTUS can retire in style or you will be dealt with.

what were his transgressions?
BWPOTUS

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg
Your ancestors already got their free shit by stealing. They built the system which allows you to benefit from their thievery.
OH DO TELL! What did my ancestors steal, navel gazer?

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg
Read a history book....assuming you can read something that complex.

Gripes your ass that your better got elected,twice!!

Black people must remember that they are to be passive and accept whatever abuse is thrown their way. Turn the other cheek and one day racism will stop. Wait patiently and one day soon you will get your pie in the sky. i know it says in the constitution that all men are created equal but some are more equal than others as pointed out in Animal Farm. Show no aggression, pride, self esteem, or anything that may threaten silly white people. They cant handle it and will lose their minds.
HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME, WHITEY.

ssss

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg

Land, money, resources, labor etc

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg
Read a history book....assuming you can read something that complex.
My ancestors are in history books!?

DO TELL!

Forum List

Back