Michelle O's tyrannical lunch program dumped by NY Schools

I know what you're saying, but it isn't the law's fault if people are going overboard trying to make kids eat healthy.

The laws surely can't account for every lunatic out there who can't use normal thinking skills.

This is, in fact, not the doing of Michelle Obama. This is the doing of every single U.S. Senator, Democrat and Republican, because all of them voted in favor of S3307, or the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. Mitch McConnell voted for this. Rand Paul voted for this. Ted Cruz voted for this. All of those horrible Wrongpublican bigots in the Senate you conservatards worship approved this, in a fleeting moment of sanity.

And in the House: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll603.xml

Look at the Wrongpublicans who voted in favor of it. They include Walter B. Jones, who represents numerous military bases across North Carolina. The USMC's largest base falls within his Congressional district, and of course, thousands upon thousands of his loyal voting constituents are military veterans. Despite this, Jones voted for the "No Bake Sales for Veterans Act".

Magneto could use the irony here to slaughter millions.
Well, THAT left a mark. :lol:

Don't know. My kids are out of school. I know I would if this were going on when my kids were in school I'd have raised hell.

That's what I'm saying, it's a local issue. Our school already has a policy in place. Homemade lunches are OFF limits

Of course that is one advantage of a small town. We don't have the crackpots trying to make sure Johnny isn't trying to sneak a Twinkie into school.

Don't know. My kids are out of school. I know I would if this were going on when my kids were in school I'd have raised hell.

That's what I'm saying, it's a local issue. Our school already has a policy in place. Homemade lunches are OFF limits

Of course that is one advantage of a small town. We don't have the crackpots trying to make sure Johnny isn't trying to sneak a Twinkie into school.

Maybe, but it still costs 10 Billion a year and the kids are throwing it away.

I don't call that progress.

I know what you're saying, but it isn't the law's fault if people are going overboard trying to make kids eat healthy.

The laws surely can't account for every lunatic out there who can't use normal thinking skills.

Perhaps they are going overboard to make sure they are getting the funds.............and not the other way around.

And you're suggesting the federal law encourages this, and you may be right; but that in ENTIRELY different argument than one LGS is trying to make. The law is NOT telling people or even attempting to tell people to search homemade lunches,

This is what I've been saying all along about the Republican Party , instead of standing in the corner screaming " no no no" like a bunch of clowns , why didn't one of those what 150 or so people say "hey you know what? I agree kids should have healthier lunch choices at school, but let's make sure homemade lunches are exempt from scrutiny"

That figure is ridiculous. THe program JUST started a month ago, you of course have NO idea what it will cost.

Perhaps they are going overboard to make sure they are getting the funds.............and not the other way around.

And you're suggesting the federal law encourages this, and you may be right; but that in ENTIRELY different argument than one LGS is trying to make. The law is NOT telling people or even attempting to tell people to search homemade lunches,

This is what I've been saying all along about the Republican Party , instead of standing in the corner screaming " no no no" like a bunch of clowns , why didn't one of those what 150 or so people say "hey you know what? I agree kids should have healthier lunch choices at school, but let's make sure homemade lunches are exempt from scrutiny"

I'm saying no no no because it costs us 10 BILLION A YEAR........I've looked at some of the meals and they don't impress me..........It's not the bang for the buck, and when kids throw it away it's a waste.

Why should the law default to private lunches? That is government over reach.

That figure is ridiculous. THe program JUST started a month ago, you of course have NO idea what it will cost.

Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You were saying............

Why should the law default to private lunches? That is government over reach.

What? Reread what I wrote and get back to me

LOL that's an estimate, estimated by Lord knows who.

This is, in fact, not the doing of Michelle Obama. This is the doing of every single U.S. Senator, Democrat and Republican, because all of them voted in favor of S3307, or the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. Mitch McConnell voted for this. Rand Paul voted for this. Ted Cruz voted for this. All of those horrible Wrongpublican bigots in the Senate you conservatards worship approved this, in a fleeting moment of sanity.

Look at the Wrongpublicans who voted in favor of it. They include Walter B. Jones, who represents numerous military bases across North Carolina. The USMC's largest base falls within his Congressional district, and of course, thousands upon thousands of his loyal voting constituents are military veterans. Despite this, Jones voted for the "No Bake Sales for Veterans Act".

On who?? Every demoncrat but one voted for it.. It came back and bit systyr in her nice pretty ass..

2011 is over and they are saying that is what was spent. They didn't implement this program nationwide for free.........I think I read that start up costs at 5 Billion.

On who?? Every demoncrat but one voted for it.. It came back and bit systyr in her nice pretty ass..

Tell me more about the beauty of my posterior.

The fact that most Democrats voted for it proves only that they recognized it was a great idea. The fact that most Wrongpublicans voted against it proves that they're racist.

...and now you get to show us a source.

Show you a source that we don't know how much the program has cost for the year that isn't over? HUH?

Forum List

Back