Michelle O's tyrannical lunch program dumped by NY Schools

New York schools drop Michelle O 8217 s lunch program - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

Just more schools to dump the overreaching governmental gulag of lunch protocol. The government has NO BUSINESS what so ever in forcing kids to eat what they demand. NONE. If some kids wants to down 5 hot dogs and his mom says fine, fuck the government.. None of your damn business.. If he's overweight, that's between his parents and himself.. The Constitution does not provide for the government to force people to eat what they decide is right.

for the last time NO CHILD HAS EVER BEEN FORCED TO EAT ANYTHING

do you work in a school?
If not you might want to rethink that. I did and left because of her poking her nose in our lunch rooms. they are FORCING children to take food they don't want. Only thing they aren't doing is forcing it down their throats

Some moronic schools are going overboard, NO DOUBT. But the official policy on food says NOTHING ABOUT HOMEMADE lunches, it doesn't it's nowhere in the guidelines.

or does it say to force kids to eat anything.It merely refers to what to OFFER them.

Read it yourself.

New York schools drop Michelle O 8217 s lunch program - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

Just more schools to dump the overreaching governmental gulag of lunch protocol. The government has NO BUSINESS what so ever in forcing kids to eat what they demand. NONE. If some kids wants to down 5 hot dogs and his mom says fine, fuck the government.. None of your damn business.. If he's overweight, that's between his parents and himself.. The Constitution does not provide for the government to force people to eat what they decide is right.

do you work in a school?
If not you might want to rethink that. I did and left because of her poking her nose in our lunch rooms. they are FORCING children to take food they don't want. Only thing they aren't doing is forcing it down their throats

Some moronic schools are going overboard, NO DOUBT. But the official policy on food says NOTHING ABOUT HOMEMADE lunches, it doesn't it's nowhere in the guidelines.

or does it say to force kids to eat anything.It merely refers to what to OFFER them.

Read it yourself.

well I just worked there for four years but I guess you're the know it all

do you work in a school?

Read it yourself.

Yep, Mr. Know it All comes in frothing like a freight train and doesn't know shit.

do you work in a school?

Read it yourself.

The regulations just took affect what last year?

And once again, if your LOCAL school is going beyond the mandates that is a LOCAL problem. Do you not understand that. The federal mandates say NOTHING about home made lunches or making kids eat. NOTHING

Are you illiterate or are you just being willfully stupid? Congress passed NO laws telling schools to confiscate or even look at homemade lunches, they passed NO laws forcing kids to eat what is served at the school.

Some dipshit local power tripping moron liberals are over fucking reacting, that is ALL that is happening.

do you work in a school?

Read it yourself.

The regulations just took affect what last year?

And once again, if your LOCAL school is going beyond the mandates that is a LOCAL problem. Do you not understand that. The federal mandates say NOTHING about home made lunches or making kids eat. NOTHING

Are you illiterate or are you just being willfully stupid? Congress passed NO laws telling schools to confiscate or even look at homemade lunches, they passed NO laws forcing kids to eat what is served at the school.

Some dipshit local power tripping moron liberals are over fucking reacting, that is ALL that is happening.
Listen up NOOB TWAT, you sound like a flaming idiot progressive.. making excuses for trashing the US Constitution.. Fuck you and fuck your inability to understand freedom.

LOL you yourself posted a story last night that debunked that story you fucking idiot. A cafeteria worker noticed the little girl didn't have a milk and told he she could go through the line and get a milk if she wanted and the little girl got confused and thought they meant she had to get an entire new lunch. Even the mother eventually admitted that this is what happened .

:rofl: hahaha my God you are actually retarded.

No, that's the same article, it was another article that she linked which debunked THIS article

LOL and she knows it to,this is why she's bailed in TWO threads now after I've pointed that out.

What's amazing is that more people in the threads aren't laughing at her.

I was busy in another thread stupid morons. The Constitution is all I need say.. You two idiots can fart, lick each others anal juice, whatever snaps your carrot.. bottom line, FEDERAL OVERREACH in to forcing children to eat what the government dictates. :) You're welcome dummies.

I was busy in another thread stupid morons. The Constitution is all I need say.. You two idiots can fart, lick each others anal juice, whatever snaps your carrot.. bottom line, FEDERAL OVERREACH in to forcing children to eat what the government dictates. :) You're welcome dummies.

So no acknowledgment that you in fact posted a link with a story in it and then in the span of about 30 minutes posted another link that in fact debunked the story in the first link?

Doing so PROVED that you

A) Don't bother to read the links you so outraged about
B) Are too dishonest to just come out and admit an error

As for the COTUS. You are dumb

Schools are ran by states, not the federal government. The ONLY thing the federal government has ANY control over is programs they fund. IF you were on here bitching that the federal government does not have the authority to provide funds for school lunches, I MIGHT be inclined to agree with you. However, that is NOT your argument. You are TRYING to argue that the federal government doesn't have the authority to regulate programs that they pay for. That is in fact bullshit. Of course the federal government can regulate programs that they pay for. Why I bet without even looking that you support drug testing welfare recipients. SAME DIFFERENCE YOU KNUCKLE FUCKING HEAD.

And to reiterate for the stupid among us. NO federal mandate to examine home packed lunches exists, nor does any policy exist to FORCE kids to eat anything.

So no acknowledgment that you in fact posted a link with a story in it and then in the span of about 30 minutes posted another link that in fact debunked the story in the first link?

Doing so PROVED that you

Schools are ran by states, not the federal government. The ONLY thing the federal government has ANY control over is programs they fund. IF you were on here bitching that the federal government does not have the authority to provide funds for school lunches, I MIGHT be inclined to agree with you. However, that is NOT your argument. You are TRYING to argue that the federal government doesn't have the authority to regulate programs that they pay for. That is in fact bullshit. Of course the federal government can regulate programs that they pay for. Why I bet without even looking that you support drug testing welfare recipients. SAME DIFFERENCE YOU KNUCKLE FUCKING HEAD.

And to reiterate for the stupid among us. NO federal mandate to examine home packed lunches exists, nor does any policy exist to FORCE kids to eat anything.

I don't give a shit if you want to label it a mandate, or fuck yourself.. It's happening in schools all over the nation dickless.. you can spew and shake your knobby fists all you like. LOL

Doing so PROVED that you

I don't give a shit if you want to label it a mandate, or fuck yourself.. It's happening in schools all over the nation dickless.. you can spew and shake your knobby fists all you like. LOL
no, it isn't. you're ignorant. you've swallowed the lies of talk radio and right wing blogs and it upsets you that other people aren't as dumb and gullible as yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
They were throwing away too much food..
Today is my youngest fav day in the lunchroom,
Chicken patty, mashed taters and a roll, he piles the patty and taters on the roll and eats it like a sandwich...

Ohhh, the two basic food groups, starch and grease....

Doing so PROVED that you

no, it isn't. you're ignorant. you've swallowed the lies of talk radio and right wing blogs and it upsets you that other people aren't as dumb and gullible as yourself.

So schools and parents are all lying??? REALLY????? That would also make the First Lady a liar as she has gone on the record for imposing it. You liberal nitwits aren't too bright.

Forum List

Back