Michelle Wolf To Vulgar For The P***Y Grabber In Chief

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-952596692.jpg

Let me be blunt: Michelle Wolf is a Hero.

She did something that frankly a lot of so-called journalist have failed to to do, which is to tell the damn truth in front of Trumpers. They can’t handle the truth. They lie and lie and then they lies some more.

They’re god damn delusional.

And they’re mean. Viciously mean.

Trump brags about how mean he is. He bragged about what he does to women, he has his paid Russian-Mob-Thug-Consigliere pay off those women. And now when one woman stands up to them, when one woman shines a mirror back into their face at their own disrespect of the American people. At their own disrespect of our intelligence, our good sense and what’s left of our basic human empathy.

All I gotta say is : about time.

And I’m not alone.

So Michelle Wolf was too vulgar for the Spokeshill of the P*ssy Grabber in Chief?

Its not funny. Its not jack shit hysterical comedy.

So fuck you and so called comedy too. You have lost it.

She did something that frankly a lot of so-called journalist have failed to to do, which is to tell the damn truth in front of Trumpers. They can’t handle the truth. They lie and lie and then they lies some more.

Trump brags about how mean he is. He bragged about what he does to women, he has his paid Russian-Mob-Thug-Consigliere pay off those women. And now when one woman stands up to them, when one woman shines a mirror back into their face at their own disrespect of the American people. At their own disrespect of our intelligence, our good sense and what’s left of our basic human empathy.

And I’m not alone.

So Michelle Wolf was too vulgar for the Spokeshill of the P*ssy Grabber in Chief?

iu

And I’m not alone.

iu

It never ceases to amaze me how the rightwing snowflakes can't stomach the taste of their own medicine. What made Michelle especially effective is how she kicked their asses up one side of the street, and back down the other with comedy.

:bigboy:

And I’m not alone.

a hero?....for what?....you sure "skewed" that word....

It never ceases to amaze me how the rightwing snowflakes can't stomach the taste of their own medicine. What made Michelle especially effective is how she kicked their asses up one side of the street, and back down the other with comedy.

You're a hate filled little shit sniffing after a bitter kunt.

You're not stable and should be institutionalized before you do something violent.

Let me be blunt: If you think Michelle Wolf is a Hero, you have some severe mental health problems and I feel sorry for you.

You're a hate filled little shit sniffing after a bitter kunt.

You're not stable and should be institutionalized before you do something violent.

I'm laughing my ass off.

Read your reply again and tell me who's the one full of hate.

Michelle bitch slapped you punks around good.

I can see why you snowflakes are so butt hurt today.

:abgg2q.jpg:

[

I'm laughing my ass off.

Does the echo bother you? With your head up your ass like that I assume you have a terrible echo to contend with.

Read your reply again and tell me who's the one full of hate.

Okay, yep it's still you. You're still a whiny little shit spewing hate at your better.

Michelle bitch slapped you punks around good.

I can see why you snowflakes are so butt hurt today.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, she got me good, whoever the fuck she is... :eusa_whistle:

What would have made it great is if Conway and Sanders had been able to get up on that stage and crack some jokes of their own.

Michelle is a real trooper. She came here straight from the dentist's office with her mouth still twisted from the shot.

Michelle asked for some ice, and her hair stylist thought she said LICE and shaved off half her head before they got it straightened out. Oooh no. Yeah it's lice after all.

A good friend of Michelle's opened a new bar and named it after her. It's called the Itty BItty Titty Bar, no cover!

See, if all you are doing is ginning up insults, it's easy and the women being insulted should have had equal time.

What I find humorous is that some folks seem to believe that real Conservatives even listen to ***** when they talk (seriously or comedically) about politics or current events. Stain removal, food preparation, or fashion, maybe. But not politics or current events.

Michelle got drunk and wandered into a morgue. She started fucking one of the corpses but stopped when she smelled something strange "My lawd, my pussy be stinking up this place."

Forum List

Back