Michells Obama is a "tranny"

images
20helmsley.cityroom.190.jpg

:lol:

:eek:

At least JR is a liberal and not an arrogant, lying, tax-evading queen-bitch like Leona "Only the little people pay taxes..." Helmsley was.

To hell with what they look like, I'd love to have Michelle Obama's education: Princeton and Harvard Law.

Queen Ann looks great even though she's a smoker, which is forbidden by the LDS Church but what the hell, when you have that kind of influence the Elders don't give you any $hit, if you know what I mean.

MO's the smartest one of the bunch as well. Ann Romney is a nutbar. Why wouldn't she be after living with all those boys and Mitten all these years.

Who gives rat's ass about Ann Romney?

That's what I was saying when she was whining in 2012 about all those unfair questions from the media.

Mitt losing the election gave us automatic relief from her for the next 4-8 years. Only Nancy Reagan can surpass her in self-importance and narcissism.

?It?s Not Mean, It?s Not Mean, It?s Not Mean?: Raging Joan Rivers Storms Off CNN Set | Video | TheBlaze.com

Joan Rivers recently came out and said that President Obama was America's first gay president and his wife is a "tranny", or transgender.

After saying these incredibly offensive comments, should Joan lose her NBA team?

:laugh:

AND her Chick-Fil-A franchise!

And no more plastic surgery.

That too!

She must be punished!

We must levy "consequences"!

Let's see, which one would I rather look like?

images

reg_1024.ann.michelle.cm.102212_copy.jpg

The last First Frump or her mother in law? No.

How about the wannabe crazy Mrs. Romney? Don't think so.

Gotta be Michelle.

To hell with what they look like, I'd love to have Michelle Obama's education: Princeton and Harvard Law.

Queen Ann looks great even though she's a smoker, which is forbidden by the LDS Church but what the hell, when you have that kind of influence the Elders don't give you any $hit, if you know what I mean.

MO's the smartest one of the bunch as well. Ann Romney is a nutbar. Why wouldn't she be after living with all those boys and Mitten all these years.

And Michelle did it all herself. No money, grew up with the living room as her bedroom, which she shared with her brother with a curtain in-between. She beautiful, smart, is raising a pair a beautiful, smart daughters who won't be smoking, drinking and popping out bastards. They'll get an education and lead productive lives.

All of this and more is why RWs hate her. That, and she dared suggest we treat our children like we actually care about them, educating them and feeding them decent food. Remember, it was an idiot Repub who said kids should be cleaning toilets and a daft RW who said they should eat cookies and drink soda.

We have a lot to be proud of in our First Family and THAT is why the RWs hate them and lie about them.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And Michelle did it all herself. No money, grew up with the living room as her bedroom, which she shared with her brother with a curtain in-between. She beautiful, smart, is raising a pair a beautiful, smart daughters who won't be smoking, drinking and popping out bastards. They'll get an education and lead productive lives.

All of this and more is why RWs hate her. That, and she dared suggest we treat our children like we actually care about them, educating them and feeding them decent food. Remember, it was an idiot Repub who said kids should be cleaning toilets and a daft RW who said they should eat cookies and drink soda.

We have a lot to be proud of in our First Family and THAT is why the RWs hate them and lie about them.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Joan Rivers isn't a Republican though, she has many gay/transvestite friends. She's just trying to stay relevant but she isn't doing a good job. She has a good show in the Fashion Police but she also has a team who laughs at her every word even though little of what she says is funny anymore.

Oh yes so funny. If you knew Joan rivers life story you would know that she worked her way up from nothing. When her husband killed himself he left her and her daughter in debt. Joan had to work hard to get everything back that her husband lost and she still works at 81.

She is a comedian and has always made fun of people even republicans.

Forum List

Back