Michigan (D) Gov Whitmer Drops COVID Restrictions Days After Getting Caught Breaking Them Herself

I will continue to support her, and voted for her and will again.
As Forrest Gump would say "Stupid is as stupid does."
A lot of people are voting for her again. I repeat, I will never vote for another republican.
Yeah.....you'd rather vote for a total POS who lies to you and is committing acts of sabotage...than vote for a decent human-being.

This is the reason our government is so screwed up....because of one-issue idiot voters with less common-sense than God gave a piss-ant.

The simple fact that a person says "I will never vote for another [enter political party] - shows that this person is willing to choose poorly, on purpose, because of some ill gained thought process.
I am as conservative as anyone on this form, especially in economics and family concerns.
But I have "swing" voted several-several times in my life, including for President if I believed that person was better.
Anything else is, as Mudwhistle points out, is an invitation to tyranny and corruption.

As Forrest Gump would say "Stupid is as stupid does."
A lot of people are voting for her again. I repeat, I will never vote for another republican.
Yeah.....you'd rather vote for a total POS who lies to you and is committing acts of sabotage...than vote for a decent human-being.

This is the reason our government is so screwed up....because of one-issue idiot voters with less common-sense than God gave a piss-ant.
Most of the right wing think that covid is a hoax anyway. Much a do about nothing, I will continue to support her and I will even vote for her again.

'Yeah.....but the pizza was really good there.'

Michigan Governor Apologizes for Breaking COVID Dining Protocol​

By Matt Stieb
Michigan governor (D) Gretchen Whitmer apologized on Sunday for ignoring her state’s pandemic restrictions on dining indoors, after a photo appeared of her in a group of 13 eating in a restaurant in East Lansing. On May 15, the state’s department of health ordered that groups of no more than six can sit together inside restaurants, and that tables must be at least six feet apart.​

Strange how the state dropped their draconian restrictions 2 days after she was caught not following her own restrictions.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...mer-apologizes-for-violating-covid-rules.html

Who cares how many businesses she's forced to go under with her fascist overreaching directives.....because the pizza was really good at that place.
Oh dearie me!

The simple fact that a person says "I will never vote for another [enter political party] - shows that this person is willing to choose poorly, on purpose, because of some ill gained thought process.
I am as conservative as anyone on this form, especially in economics and family concerns.
But I have "swing" voted several-several times in my life, including for President if I believed that person was better.
Anything else is, as Mudwhistle points out, is an invitation to tyranny and corruption.

I will never vote for a republican again, and I mean it.

Do you speak Mandarin? If not get ready. China Joe and Kameltoe will be requiring it. BTW, make sure to run down and support your Chairman Xi by buying Hormel, Nathan's, John Morrell, Bar S, Jimmie Dean, etc. All Smithfield (CCP owned) American meat products. Maybe you'll get covid from them.

Yep.....she's a fucking dictator and you love her because of it.
BTW, who are you talking about?
Who is the dictator , tramp!!
Trump didn't lock me down or tell me that I had to wear a useless mask. Democrat governors around the country did with corresponding unnecessary deaths of vulnerable populations. You have blood on your hands for voting for these mental midgets.

Most of the right wing think that covid is a hoax anyway. Much a do about nothing, I will continue to support her and I will even vote for her again.
And right there is where you show your ignorance.
You think this forum is a microcosm of America?? Think again.
I live in Indiana.... a deeep red state. Guess what Karen? Everyone wore a mask for over a year. I almost never saw someone not wear one.
We got vaccinated, I got vaccinated.
So, again, your opinions are ill got. You probably follow left media which only exist to keep you hating the other side.

Your comedy is funny as always paid shill,yeah he told the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit,that’s a dictateralright.:abgg2q.jpg::rofl:you think you are right all those other 40,ooo residents in Michigan are all wrong,your word is god and they are all wrong about her.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump didn't lock me down or tell me that I had to wear a useless mask. Democrat governors around the country did with corresponding unnecessary deaths of vulnerable populations. You have blood on your hands for voting for these mental midgets.

Yeah we know the commies wont pay you if you do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I suggest you don't vote for her.

How about you stop trolling every thread?

Oh....right. You can't...you're a troll.

I love how these arrogant pricks think no one is going to record them acting like elitist assholes.

They truly are clueless.

The bitch needs to be recalled and possibly indicted for killing the elderly.

"LANSING – The U.S. Department of Justice announced Wednesday it is seeking data from Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and three other Democratic governors who "issued orders which may have resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home residents."

Last edited:
The bitch needs to be recalled and possibly indicted for killing the elderly.

"LANSING – The U.S. Department of Justice announced Wednesday it is seeking data from Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and three other Democratic governors who "issued orders which may have resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home residents."

you both ever notice how Michigan’s residents the two paid shills sealybobo err smellybozo and his commie wife Penelope have the mindset they are right and the hundreds of thousands of Michigan residents are all wrong,they think all those what was it,something like 400,000 Michigan signatures asking for her recall? They somehow incredibly think THEY are right and all those 400,000 residents are all wrong,thst they are all anti Americans and traiters but they are not,what fucking paid trolls. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I am not going to bother reading what smellybozo replies with,I’ll let you both tell me his garbage he says.
wrong as always shill your hero mass murderer whitmere is.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back