Michigan Dems Hand GOP A "Virginia" Gift.

Go to a school board meeting and then tell me I am wrong

And in this case it is right. Thanks for playing

The whole point of those meetings is for parents to express their concerns. And the idea of 1000 different ideas without overlap is quite frankly absurd.

Well now, seems the dems just doubled down on stupid.

mich-schools-quote.jpg

Then, once the backlash started they deleted it and posted this:

Screenshot_20220117-185633_Chrome-2244132.jpg

Parents should not have a veto over what is taught in schools. Having a say is not having veto power. However Virginia provides clues on how to defeat fascist Republicans. Two House Democrats running for re-election took Republican seats two years previously. They ran a extremely grass-roots campaign and not only won but won by largewr margins.

There needs to be some type of balance between parental input and educational autonomy.

Parents should not have a veto over what is taught in schools. Having a say is not having veto power. However Virginia provides clues on how to defeat fascist Republicans. Two House Democrats running for re-election took Republican seats two years previously. They ran a extremely grass-roots campaign and not only won but won by largewr margins.

Maybe if schools would stick to education over indoctrination this wouldn't be an issue.

There needs to be some type of balance between parental input and educational autonomy.
To the dems that means leaning more on the "social justice" side of things than the brass tacks of providing a education that's useful in the real world.....To be honest I don't even know if the teachers in many of the blue population centers are even up to the task anymore.

Forum List

Back