Michigan fraud witness Melissa Carone says the Dominion CEO lied.

That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

Everyone receives death threats. Where is the evidence?
It's my answer.
Your side is desperate enough to threaten witnesses- her
evidence is safe.
I have no side

That is not an answer death threats are as common as house flies and are meaningless. There is no one in this world that never gets them.

If she cannot produce evidence then she is a liar and has none.

I have no side
Liar.

That is not an answer death threats are as common as house flies and are meaningless. There is no one in this world that never gets them.
Bullshit.
If she cannot produce evidence then she is a liar and has none.
Then you have nothing to worry about.
Run along now.
I have no side and that is fact.

Took bad you live in a basement and do.not pay attention but death threats happen every day to any one who has five seconds of soundbyte on the news.
They mean nothing

My only interest is evidence which you never post

Melissa Carone "said that the Dominion CEO liewd " where is her evidence?

Where is this documented evidence of ballot dumps?

You keep making claims with no evideence over and over. Just because others make claims with no evidence does not mean you have credibility
Are you gonna make sure she's in a good witness protection program ?
Because she's already gotten death threats.
That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

You don't accept evidence.

You keep making claims with no evideence over and over. Just because others make claims with no evidence does not mean you have credibility
That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

I always do.

When. someone says they have evidence which no one can see then they have no evidence.

That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

I always do.

When. someone says they have evidence which no one can see then they have no evidence.
Lol, you don't know what anyone has, you saw "they have evidence" and you immediately say they don't. Magic, right? lol

That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

I always do.

Lol, you don't know what anyone has, you saw "they have evidence" and you immediately say they don't. Magic, right? lol
One more time when someone says they have it, or it exists then they need to produce it. Other wise they have nothing

This whole election fiasco has been based on claims which never follow through

when someone says I have evidence I say "where is it" ? When they cannot produce they are full of shit

The same standard as any conspiracy theory. Like the Kennedy assassination, or 911. All of those conspiracy theories have been disproven. The claims of evidence de bunked.

Excuses like.death threats which are as common as sand on a beach mean nothing

Show the evidence or shut the fuck up. A claim that evidence exists means nothing

We do not have such affidavits or you would have linked to them
200 + from one county in Mich;
From your link.

" So far republicans have filed a tiny handful of affidavits making it impossible to verify McEnany's claims that 500 contain fraud ".

Massive failure for you which is your consistent pattern.

The claim of hundreds of affidavits is bullshit. Once again if they had them they woud be made available for public scrutiny not shown as unreadable pieces of paper waved around by a Trump mouth piece.

The media loves making fun of Melissa Carone, but the truth is, if the tables were turned and the left thought Trump rigged the election she'd be on CNN every night.
No, she wouldn't. She and her "afterdavid" wouldn't be a credible witness no matter what

Take it to court then..
Courts are corrupt, like you.
images (10).jpeg

Right wingers have no "gospel Truth" only right wing fantasy.
You have no truth only delusional crap which is consistently proven stupid and wrong
In Right Wing fantasy, you are Always Right.
No You are a right winger compared to me and in fact I only correct your delusional fiction which is easy to prove wrong and stupid.
lol. You have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments. It is how I know you are on the Right Wing.

You have no truth only delusional crap which is consistently proven stupid and wrong
No You are a right winger compared to me and in fact I only correct your delusional fiction which is easy to prove wrong and stupid.
lol. You have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments. It is how I know you are on the Right Wing.
I have never posted fallacy.

you have.

I posetd facts proving you wrong and ignorant.

I am not right wing you are compared to me

you have.

lol. I have posted more facts and less fallacy. You must be more right wing than me.

you have.

lol. I have posted more facts and less fallacy. You must be more right wing than me.
No you have not.

You post delusional and stupid claims which I destroy with facts. You are the right wing knee jerk reactionary who lacks the maturity to admit when you are wrong although you know you are

Forum List

Back