Michigan fraud witness Melissa Carone says the Dominion CEO lied.

Right wingers have no "gospel Truth" only right wing fantasy.
You have no truth only delusional crap which is consistently proven stupid and wrong
In Right Wing fantasy, you are Always Right.
No You are a right winger compared to me and in fact I only correct your delusional fiction which is easy to prove wrong and stupid.
lol. You have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments. It is how I know you are on the Right Wing.
I have never posted fallacy.

you have.

I posetd facts proving you wrong and ignorant.

I am not right wing you are compared to me
lol. I have posted more facts and less fallacy. You must be more right wing than me.
No you have not.

You post delusional and stupid claims which I destroy with facts. You are the right wing knee jerk reactionary who lacks the maturity to admit when you are wrong although you know you are
Yes, I do resort to the fewest fallacies. Right wingers only have fantasy not valid arguments.

You have no truth only delusional crap which is consistently proven stupid and wrong
No You are a right winger compared to me and in fact I only correct your delusional fiction which is easy to prove wrong and stupid.
lol. You have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments. It is how I know you are on the Right Wing.

you have.

lol. I have posted more facts and less fallacy. You must be more right wing than me.
No you have not.

You post delusional and stupid claims which I destroy with facts. You are the right wing knee jerk reactionary who lacks the maturity to admit when you are wrong although you know you are
Yes, I do resort to the fewest fallacies. Right wingers only have fantasy not valid arguments.
You post nothing BUT proved fallacies.

You never present valid arguments and are always defeated because of that

you have.

No you have not.

Is that why not even the Judiciary believes in right wing Hoax?

you have.

No you have not.

Is that why not even the Judiciary believes in right wing Hoax?
Is thatb why everyone knows you are wrong everytime you post?

Melissa Carone "said that the Dominion CEO liewd " where is her evidence?

Where is this documented evidence of ballot dumps?

You keep making claims with no evideence over and over. Just because others make claims with no evidence does not mean you have credibility
Are you gonna make sure she's in a good witness protection program ?
Because she's already gotten death threats.
That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

Everyone receives death threats. Where is the evidence?

Everyone receives death threats.

... death threats are as common as house flies and are meaningless. There is no one in this world that never gets them

You must be involved in some seriously twisted shit in your personal life, or perhaps you're suffering from undiagnosed schizophrenia, because this series of posts was so off the wall I had to go back and check to see if they were made by the same poster.

No, everyone does not receive death threats. I, for one, have never received a single death threat. Furthermore, I do not know a single person who has ever received a death threat. And I live in a rather large metropolitan city. I am not endorsing the merits of that person's claim, as I don't know anything about her, but your assertion is patently absurd -- especially for someone espousing the rigors of factual certainty.

You keep making claims with no evideence over and over. Just because others make claims with no evidence does not mean you have credibility
That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

... death threats are as common as house flies and are meaningless. There is no one in this world that never gets them

You must be involved in some seriously twisted shit in your personal life, or perhaps you're suffering from undiagnosed schizophrenia, because this series of posts was so off the wall I had to go back and check to see if they were made by the same poster.

No, everyone does not receive death threats. I, for one, have never received a single death threat. Furthermore, I do not know a single person who has ever received a death threat. And I live in a rather large metropolitan city. I am not endorsing the merits of that person's claim, as I don't know anything about her, but your assertion is patently absurd -- especially for someone espousing the rigors of factual certainty.
That's because you love a sheltered life and are out of.touch with reality

That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

You've obviously never had a crazy ex-wife who saw a pickup just like yours parked in front of a titty bar. .

That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

You've obviously never had a crazy ex-wife who saw a pickup just like yours parked in front of a titty bar. .
I will grant it is hyperbolic to say EVERYONE receives death threats. But it is in fact very common. Television actors, movie stars, professional athletes, musicions, politicians, political commentators ( like Limbaugh and Moore) teachers , professors, scientists, doctors, preachers, etc etc. It is common for any of these people and many more to piss people off somewhere and get death threats.

Lose the superbowl or world series or any other game and get death threats. Win the superbowl or world series or any other gameand get death threats. Win an election or lose an election someone will prbably make a death threat. Misdiagnose an illness or perform an abortion and get a death threat. Teach evolution, get a death threat. Your wife searches your browsing history guess what? Death threat.

I have had many death threats because of my job ( corrections officer ) so has my girlfriend and my mom ( shes dead ) and kids and dog ( I don't own a dog ). Not just from inmates either, from their friends relatives and others.

Sure some people may never get a death threat but such threats are so common as to be the norm.

The person to worry about is not the one who makes a death threat. The people who make no threats are the ones who may actually try to kill someone without warning.

(In his recent testimony)
The media loves making fun of Melissa Carone, but the truth is, if the tables were turned and the left thought Trump rigged the election she'd be on CNN every night.

Melissa Carone said the Dominion CEO also lied by saying that election workers had ballots locked in steel boxes. In reality, she said, they had access to the ballots and even ran them through machines several times.

Additionally, Carone added Poulos falsely denied ballot dumps at Detroit’s TCF Center. She noted there is documented evidence of the ballot dumps.

The election wasn't rigged.

(In his recent testimony)
The media loves making fun of Melissa Carone, but the truth is, if the tables were turned and the left thought Trump rigged the election she'd be on CNN every night.

Melissa Carone said the Dominion CEO also lied by saying that election workers had ballots locked in steel boxes. In reality, she said, they had access to the ballots and even ran them through machines several times.

Additionally, Carone added Poulos falsely denied ballot dumps at Detroit’s TCF Center. She noted there is documented evidence of the ballot dumps.

Was there a ceremony when Palin passed the baton to this new crazy right wing bitch?

That's not an answer

Where is the evidence?

You don't accept evidence.

A video of that crazy Palin clone spouting shit and being hilarious is not evidence. It's the best stand up comedy skit I have seen in a while.

Right wingers are more willing to commit fraud simply because they are more willing to resort to fallacy!
DO you ever stop lying?
I would ask that of the moderator who
moved this thread to the conspiracy theory board.
(Just following orders I'm sure)

Deep state panic mode has even reached USMB.

A video of that crazy Palin clone spouting shit and being hilarious is not evidence. It's the best stand up comedy skit I have seen in a while.
And if she were a witness against Trump and the shoe was on the other foot, CNN and MSNBC would be clamoring over who gets her on next. Your hypocrisy double standard is at all new levels of reproach.

Forum List

Back