Michigan fraud witness Melissa Carone says the Dominion CEO lied.

Prove it in Court, right wingers.
How? The courts corrupt like you filth are.
right wingers are more corrupt and just plain liars who don't care about the morality of true witness bearing even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. see how easy it is.
I see you lying is all.
Got that evidence that the election was stolen yet?
Look! Another obsessed shill!

right wingers are more corrupt and just plain liars who don't care about the morality of true witness bearing even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. see how easy it is.
I see you lying is all.
Got that evidence that the election was stolen yet?
Look! Another obsessed shill!
Shills do not ask for evidence.

Shills makes idiotic baseless claims as you do WITHOUT evidence.

No evidence of that.

Trump's cases fail in court because he and his legal failures have no evidence.
BS. You know it is and you lie about it. Apparently u'r just another shill.
I know no such thing.

There is no evidence of election theft which is why the cases are systematically being tossed out

That is a fact AND YOU KNOW IT

You CANNOT post a SHRED of ewvidence to supperot the claim of election theft AND YOU KNOW IT.

Go ahead LIAR post some evidence or shut the fuck up
Right wingers have nothing but the immorality of false witness bearing and practice the abomination of hypocrisy, seemingly like it is cultural Tradition, but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

There is no evidence of election theft which is why the cases are systematically being tossed out

You CANNOT post a SHRED of ewvidence to supperot the claim of election theft AND YOU KNOW IT.

Right wingers have nothing but the immorality of false witness bearing and practice the abomination of hypocrisy, seemingly like it is cultural Tradition, but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

SInce you routinely do all of those things you must be gthe lead right winger

Wrong.

If she were telling the truth she would demonstrate evidence.

Attacking someone for being a tool is not proof that the person is telling the truth
If she were testifying against Trump, the hearings would have been on every channel just like the BULLSHIT impeachment trial in January.

Not with her lack of credibility and lack of supporting evidence.

Sorry but you cannot dodge the complete lack of evidence by makming circular arguments. Her crediblity is NOT enhanced by lack of attention.

She is a fool and liar as are all of the dumbfucks claiming election theft

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

SInce you routinely do all of those things you must be gthe lead right winger
Just making stuff up as you go along? You must be confusing me with anyone else on the Right Wing.

Last edited:
Wrong.

If she were telling the truth she would demonstrate evidence.

Attacking someone for being a tool is not proof that the person is telling the truth
If she were testifying against Trump, the hearings would have been on every channel just like the BULLSHIT impeachment trial in January.

The right wing majority in the Senate has no problem with corruption. They proved it by not convicting Your guy. Why should anyone believe right wingers are interested in the morality of the "gospel Truth"?

Forum List

Back