Michigan fraud witness Melissa Carone says the Dominion CEO lied.

No, everyone does not receive death threats. I, for one, have never received a single death threat.

I've gotten death threats here. No, not from any of the regulars here. They came from the Stormfront crowd that piled in here shortly after Trump's 2016 win. All of that group eventually got themselves banned.

Prove it in Court, right wingers.
How? The courts corrupt like you filth are.
No evidence of that.

Trump's cases fail in court because he and his legal failures have no evidence.
BS. You know it is and you lie about it. Apparently u'r just another shill.
I know no such thing.

There is no evidence of election theft which is why the cases are systematically being tossed out

That is a fact AND YOU KNOW IT

You CANNOT post a SHRED of ewvidence to supperot the claim of election theft AND YOU KNOW IT.

Go ahead LIAR post some evidence or shut the fuck up
Right wingers have nothing but the immorality of false witness bearing and practice the abomination of hypocrisy, seemingly like it is cultural Tradition, but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

SInce you routinely do all of those things you must be gthe lead right winger
Just making stuff up as you go along? You must be confusing me with anyone else on the Right Wing.
No it's not made up

Wrong.

If she were telling the truth she would demonstrate evidence.

Attacking someone for being a tool is not proof that the person is telling the truth
If she were testifying against Trump, the hearings would have been on every channel just like the BULLSHIT impeachment trial in January.

The right wing majority in the Senate has no problem with corruption. They proved it by not convicting Your guy. Why should anyone believe right wingers are interested in the morality of the "gospel Truth"?
They upheld the standard of innocent until proven guilty

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

There is no evidence of election theft which is why the cases are systematically being tossed out

You CANNOT post a SHRED of ewvidence to supperot the claim of election theft AND YOU KNOW IT.

Right wingers have nothing but the immorality of false witness bearing and practice the abomination of hypocrisy, seemingly like it is cultural Tradition, but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

Just making stuff up as you go along? You must be confusing me with anyone else on the Right Wing.
No it's not made up
Yes, it is. Right wingers only have fallacy with me not any valid arguments. Take them seriously at your own, intellectual risk. I resort to the fewest fallacies.

Wrong.

Attacking someone for being a tool is not proof that the person is telling the truth
If she were testifying against Trump, the hearings would have been on every channel just like the BULLSHIT impeachment trial in January.

The right wing majority in the Senate has no problem with corruption. They proved it by not convicting Your guy. Why should anyone believe right wingers are interested in the morality of the "gospel Truth"?
lol. No, they didn't. It was pure partisan politics.

Wrong.

wrong

there was no evidence and they decided correctly

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

No it's not made up
Yes, it is. Right wingers only have fallacy with me not any valid arguments. Take them seriously at your own, intellectual risk. I resort to the fewest fallacies.
You consistently post fallacies and never valid arguments that is proven fact and you know it

Wrong.

wrong

Maybe in right wing fantasy. It is only the protection of the Office that keeps Your guy from a date with Ms. Justice.

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

No it's not made up
You consistently post fallacies and never valid arguments that is proven fact and you know it
I only know the people who say that are true witness bearing challenged but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth" regardless.

Wrong.

wrong

Maybe in right wing fantasy. It is only the protection of the Office that keeps Your guy from a date with Ms. Justice.
I have no guy

The fact remains that the impeachment was strictly partisan revenge for Clinton the evidence was not there to convict

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

No it's not made up
I only know the people who say that are true witness bearing challenged but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth" regardless.
Yes that is you.

Even through you are a proven liar and fool who posts fallacies

The media loves making fun of Melissa Carone, but the truth is, if the tables were turned and the left thought Trump rigged the election she'd be on CNN every night.

Sadly, she was a laughably unreliable witness.
The fact that a once reliable Prosecutor like Rudy Giuliani would use her as a key witness for voter fraud shows how far Rudy has fallen and how ridiculous voter fraud claims are

Wrong.

wrong

I have no guy

The fact remains that the impeachment was strictly partisan revenge for Clinton the evidence was not there to convict
lol. Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. All the right wing had with Clinton was lying about a blowjob. Compare and contrast that with Your guy who is claiming nothing but Hoax.

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

No it's not made up
Yes that is you.

You are worse. I have resorted to fewer fallacies than anyone on this board. Why do you lie soo much? Do you want your Lord Satan to love you for your commitment to His Cause?

The only thing keeping Your guy from a date with Ms. Justice is the Protection of the Office and the Right Wing who have no problem with Corruption but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

Last edited:
Wrong.

wrong

I have no guy

lol. Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. All the right wing had with Clinton was lying about a blowjob. Compare and contrast that with Your guy who is claiming nothing but Hoax.
It It is you with the fantasy football

I have no guy

Both impeachment were partisan a d the Senate was right both times

Your side sought petty revenge

Wrong.

wrong

I have no guy

I have no guy

You have nothing but the moral turpitude of bearing false witness not any "gospel Truth".

No evidence of that.

I know no such thing.

No it's not made up
Yes that is you.

You are worse. I have resorted to fewer fallacies than anyone on this board. Why do you lie soo much? Do you want your Lord Satan to love you for your commitment to His Cause?

The only thing keeping Your guy from a date with Ms. Justice is the Protection of the Office and the Right Wing who have no problem with Corruption but want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

I am better than you, you consistently post fallacies more than anyone and are a proven liar

I state facts proving your endless lies

I have no guy trump can be thrown in prison for life and I would not give a shot

Wrong.

wrong

I have no guy

I have no guy

You have nothing but the moral turpitude of bearing false witness not any "gospel Truth".
I state fact you near false witness

Wrong.

wrong

I have no guy

I have no guy

All you have is moral turpitude not the "gospel Truth". Only your Lord Satan loves that.

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Wrong.

wrong

I have no guy

I have no guy

All you have is moral turpitude not the "gospel Truth". Only your Lord Satan loves that.

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
I have only facts which prove you to be a liar and fool

He or she or whatever hates you being a beater of false witness

You lost only lies and fallacies

Forum List

Back