Michigan Kidnap Suspect? Anarchist

While this is still a developing story the claim is that these were far right white supremacist militia types. You have a problem with that assessment?

That possible phony assessment was made in a span of only a little over 3 hours from the time the story broke to the end of Whitmer's media statement.
The Dimm mantra is to hit em' fast and hit em' hard before a phony narrative can be countered!
The target tells the story of their ideology.

You're a liar, supporting liars.
This makes '1984' look like a child's fairytale!
And you willingly support it. This makes you, and many others, an enemy of freedom and liberty.
Sad.....
Shove your fake patriotism up your ass sideways. You should be at least a little concerned that there are violent people out there who actually believe all your conspiracy bullshit.

I sure as hell ain't gonna believe you, no less the FBI who was in on one of the biggest conspiracy's evah to unseat a duly elected President at the whims of a sore loser!
And, I don't trust Christopher Wray as nuthin' has changed at the FBI!
I don't care what you believe. You are cut from the same cloth as these dummies who thought their peculiar brand of racist patriotism makes it OK to take up arms against Americans.

Basically.

That's the long and short of it.
Just did quick search for posts about Gretchen Whitmer on this board and the usual suspects seem to hold a special hatred for her.
The "usual suspects" on this board have nothing to do with this, you disingenuous asswipe.
Totally disagree...some of the Q types here are total brothers under the skin with people like that. I note that the thread that slants Con--which is careful to push 'Anarchist' rather than Right wing Q conspiracy/nutz!

As..Oddball..are you. You push divisiveness--in the service of some SHTF scenario.

these are YOUR people..own it.

Whitmer is your people.
And her public statement today was totally divisive!

Go suck a bag o' dicks!!

While this is still a developing story the claim is that these were far right white supremacist militia types. You have a problem with that assessment?

That possible phony assessment was made in a span of only a little over 3 hours from the time the story broke to the end of Whitmer's media statement.
The Dimm mantra is to hit em' fast and hit em' hard before a phony narrative can be countered!

And you willingly support it. This makes you, and many others, an enemy of freedom and liberty.
Sad.....
Shove your fake patriotism up your ass sideways. You should be at least a little concerned that there are violent people out there who actually believe all your conspiracy bullshit.
Anarcho-communists have absolutely nothing in common with people like B. Kidd.

You have NFI what you're squealing about.
The belief that the current structure must crash in order for a new and arguable better one to emerge is a shared tenet, yes?

Basically.

Just did quick search for posts about Gretchen Whitmer on this board and the usual suspects seem to hold a special hatred for her.
The "usual suspects" on this board have nothing to do with this, you disingenuous asswipe.
Totally disagree...some of the Q types here are total brothers under the skin with people like that. I note that the thread that slants Con--which is careful to push 'Anarchist' rather than Right wing Q conspiracy/nutz!

As..Oddball..are you. You push divisiveness--in the service of some SHTF scenario.

The fake "anarchists" are actually burning, looting, killing, and ruining lives.

The Q fruitcakes sit around with bated breath waiting for the next shoe to drop, and it never does.....Though they're goofy as fuck, they have yet to harm a hair on anyone's head or steal their stuff.

"My people" mind their own fucking business as a matter of philosophy, unlike the rapacious overdressed looters whom you and your ilk throw in with.

Last edited:

Sad.....

I sure as hell ain't gonna believe you, no less the FBI who was in on one of the biggest conspiracy's evah to unseat a duly elected President at the whims of a sore loser!
I don't care what you believe. You are cut from the same cloth as these dummies who thought their peculiar brand of racist patriotism makes it OK to take up arms against Americans.

You can't handle the truth. Neither does your ilk.
Sad....

Basically.

Whitmer is your people.

Go suck a bag o' dicks!!
I think the Gov. of Michigan is a autocratic bitch--so? Treason is treason...and these people are going to fry.

Again..your people...and you're just too much of a coward to own them.

Last edited:

Sad.....
Anarcho-communists have absolutely nothing in common with people like B. Kidd.

You have NFI what you're squealing about.
The belief that the current structure must crash in order for a new and arguable better one to emerge is a shared tenet, yes?
That's the tenet of progressive morons like Cloward and Piven, whom leftist freaks like BLM and Pantifa take after.

Ancaps, agorists, and the like just prepare as best we can for that inevitable crash, we're not the least bit interested in participating in the proactive violence of bringing it about.

Because she a black woman?

Basically.

Whitmer is your people.

Go suck a bag o' dicks!!
I think the Gov. of Michigan is a autocratic bitch--so? Treason is treason...and these people are going to fry.

Again..your people...and you're just too much of a coward to own them.

Fry?
How do you know that unless you're a Stalinist?
For God's sake, they have just been charged.

The fake "anarchists" are actually burning, looting, killing, and ruining lives.

Say bub,

Do you have a list of how many cities have been burned to the ground, or towns even?

How about how many people were killed as a result of ANTIFA and/or #BlackLivesMatter, which is who you're blaming for all things wrong in the world.

I'd like names and locations in your sources sir.

Thanks.

But of COURSE!!!!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

Sad.....

Sad....
I can understand you wanting to disavow these terrorists but it's a stretch not even your most skilled propagandists will be able to accomplish.

Sad.....

Sad....
I can understand you wanting to disavow these terrorists but it's a stretch not even your most skilled propagandists will be able accomplish.
He doesn't have to disavow anarcho-communists....They're on your team, Scooter.

Say bub,

Do you have a list of how many cities have been burned to the ground, or towns even?

How about how many people were killed as a result of ANTIFA and/or #BlackLivesMatter, which is who you're blaming for all things wrong in the world.

I'd like names and locations in your sources sir.

Thanks.

He's not responsible for informing you about recent history this year while you have had your head firmly placed up your ass!

What a stupid request.

He's not responsible for informing you about recent history this year while you have had your head firmly placed up your ass!

What a stupid request.
All this post of yours done is confirm the truth..

That is there are no such things happening, certainly not near the degree you far rightwing liars purport it to be.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Sad.....

Sad....
I can understand you wanting to disavow these terrorists but it's a stretch not even your most skilled propagandists will be able to accomplish.

I agree. The Dimm captured media already started their wallpaper avalanche late this morning.
The Holy Trinity of the Dimm media, weaponized deep state, supporting one false Dimm narrative one after another IS formidable.
The average voter might succumb to this constant and persistent onslaught of lies!
I recognize this.

What a stupid request.
All this post of yours done is confirm the truth..

That is there are no such things happening, certainly not near the degree you far rightwing liars purport it to be.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I never have, do, or will confirm your TDS!

Forum List

Back