🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michigan poll: Carson 24%, Trump 22%

Despite the high "vote as often as you want" silly poll numbers, when the genuine scientific or at least objective polls come out they may show Trump has peaked and begun to slide backwards as the public gets more serious and less attracted to his buffoonery.

Detroit. Nuff said.Full of blacks tired of inept governing and blaming politicians instead of members of their own race...they think a black from the opposite party is gonna fix it.

Detroit. Nuff said.Full of blacks tired of inept governing and blaming politicians instead of members of their own race...they think a black from the opposite party is gonna fix it.
Carson is close to. Trump in New Hampshire. Black people?
And is Michigan Detroit alone?

Ben Carson, Donald Trump top Michigan poll of Republican presidential candidates

Trump better stop hearing women and Hispanics. Carson is surging.

Thanks for making the OP.

But remember, MI is Carson's home-state and this is still a statistical tie. What amazed me was 21% undecideds, at this stage in the game....

A large number of undecided in a GOP primary is troubling you.

Think about it, besides Trump, they are all saying the same thing. It is like trying to choose which broken record to listen to.

Bottomline, you chose Trump, or you chose generic Republican.

But remember, MI is Carson's home-state and this is still a statistical tie. What amazed me was 21% undecideds, at this stage in the game....

The undecideds don't surprise me. Kasich is the guy I like the most right now...but I could vote for Carson, Carly, Trump, Rubio, Cruz, or even Walker.

And Christie, whom I would never vote for in the primary, acquitted himself admirably in last nights debate. Even Jeb and Huckabee had their moments.

Carson's already beginning to flat-line. He was tracked at about 1% support in last night's debate. Probably time to hop off that hyped bandwagon.

Ben Carson, Donald Trump top Michigan poll of Republican presidential candidates

I don't think the Conservative base of the Republican Party would be that opposed to a Ben Carson presidency. The fact that Trump has brought some issues to the forefront and has confronted the Establishment Republicans is what has endeared him to the Conservative base. People are sick and tired of the donor owned politicians.

A silent but important thing that Trump has done has been to refuse these donor contributions and also to state publicly that he will only accept $1.00 per year in salary as President and will donate his salary to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. No other candidate has made a similar offer - not even Hillary who is estimated to be worth two to four million dollars.

Carson's already beginning to flat-line. He was tracked at about 1% support in last night's debate. Probably time to hop off that hyped bandwagon.
What poll are you talking about? Did you make that up?

Carson seems to be a good man. He will still face an uphill climb simply because he is Black. A lot of folks have quite a bad taste in their mouths after Obama turned out to be the number one racist in America. I think Obama may have destroyed any Black from ever being a viable contender for the White House. I'm not claiming that is fair, I'm just saying it is so.

Jeb isn't winning his home state. Why is Carson?
Good thought. I like how you think...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Carson seems to be a good man. He will still face an uphill climb simply because he is Black. A lot of folks have quite a bad taste in their mouths after Obama turned out to be the number one racist in America. I think Obama may have destroyed any Black from ever being a viable contender for the White House. I'm not claiming that is fair, I'm just saying it is so.

That wins racist post of the day!!

That wins racist post of the day!!

Just can't accept facts?

Jeb isn't winning his home state. Why is Carson?
CRNTHTM.jpg

Forum List

Back