Michigan starts Martial law today

I've noticed both parties around the US in local and city govts have turned into authoritarian dictators. Ruling by decree. This is unconstitutional but the sheep seem to want to be ruled. This will end badly. I won't be surprised when they start welding people in their houses circa wuhan, weeks ago.

It's as if Hillary won

between ordering that the malaria pills not be prescribed and this Brownshirt order; I cannot begin to see how the Dems think they are taking Michigan back

iconUSA.gif

Yeah, they're refusing the citizens the freedom to order anti malaria pills. Im baffled....but not really.
/----/ You idiot, The malaria pills are Rx only. It's not like walking into CVS and buying aspirin.

Now people in Michigan are not allowed to go into other peoples houses starting today. Are they going too far?
What a drama queen thread! Read the link expecting to see armed troops patrolling the streets and just found some governor trying to further limit travel and force more people to quit moving around and freely associating during an epidemic, (further spreading disease) in the state with third highest coronavirus problem, with over 1281 already dead and close to 23,000 people infected. The article said, people were mostly going along with the distancing already in place. I've seen a US city where the governor did not declare martial law, but did move a brigade of National Guard in during a strike, to take over police and fire functions, issue dusk to dawn curfew and put a Cavalry Troop armed to the teeth on the street to quell violence. There is no martial law in Michigan.

between ordering that the malaria pills not be prescribed and this Brownshirt order; I cannot begin to see how the Dems think they are taking Michigan back

iconUSA.gif

Yeah, they're refusing the citizens the freedom to order anti malaria pills. Im baffled....but not really.
/----/ You idiot, The malaria pills are Rx only. It's not like walking into CVS and buying aspirin.

I know that. Some are refusing to prescribe them. I got a few prescriptions from my doc for them and zpacs.

Now people in Michigan are not allowed to go into other peoples houses starting today. Are they going too far?
What a drama queen thread! Read the link expecting to see armed troops patrolling the streets and just found some governor trying to further limit travel and force more people to quit moving around and freely associating during an epidemic, (further spreading disease) in the state with third highest coronavirus problem, with over 1281 already dead and close to 23,000 people infected. The article said, people were mostly going along with the distancing already in place. I've seen a US city where the governor did not declare martial law, but did move a brigade of National Guard in during a strike, to take over police and fire functions, issue dusk to dawn curfew and put a Cavalry Troop armed to the teeth on the street to quell violence. There is no martial law in Michigan.

Keep that head buried. Yeah, its happening.

I've noticed both parties around the US in local and city govts have turned into authoritarian dictators. Ruling by decree. This is unconstitutional but the sheep seem to want to be ruled. This will end badly. I won't be surprised when they start welding people in their houses circa wuhan, weeks ago.

Look at the happy Brownshirt thugs keeping 6 feet apart in Michigan!

B42531C1-1BD1-48C7-82A1-978FB29D0AD2.jpeg
I see $11,000 in fines in that picture.......they should all also be forced to throw themselves in jail..........

That will show these morons.

That picture is like DUMB CROOK NEWS..................

I mean .......REALLY..............Signing a law to require people to stay 6 feet away with 11 violation in the picture.........

Where do these MORONS COME FROM ..............FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.........FIND A CURE .

I see $11,000 in fines in that picture.......they should all also be forced to throw themselves in jail..........

But you see....theyre above their own decrees. You need to comply or go to jail.

But you see....theyre above their own decrees. You need to comply or go to jail.
Rules are only for the peon citizens in a JACK BOOT WORLD.

A lot of these states are getting really stupid here. Banning people from buying certain "non essential" items when they are in a store, but determining that booze, beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets are "essential".

IMHO, broads like Whitmer are just little Eichmanns, imitating the dictatorial habits of the late German liberal leader
golfing has not been banned in my state !

A lot of these states are getting really stupid here. Banning people from buying certain "non essential" items when they are in a store, but determining that booze, beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets are "essential".

IMHO, broads like Whitmer are just little Eichmanns, imitating the dictatorial habits of the late German liberal leader
Who's doing that and what are they banning?

Read the link..

Once upon a time the left condoned the red states and there blue laws, heck you couldn't buy a toys or anything on a Sunday from a big box store just food and baby diapers.

Fuck off..........If I want to go see my neighbor I'll go see my neighbor.......

Try to enforce it DUMB ASS.........lets see what happens.........I know that way down here......All the Fucks are already given for that.......

You people have lost your Freaking minds.

Keep that head buried. Yeah, its happening.
Nah. Got personal reasons to wish she had closed her borders 2 weeks ago, and I'm over 500 miles away.

No. I don’t go to my dads or brothers house. My dad sees his neighbors kids who don’t live there stopping by more often. I guess they want to kill their parents.

Here is when they will go too far. The trails where I walk my dog are still open. If she says I can’t drive my car to the trails then that’s going too far.

How free are we really?

Forum List

Back