Michigan trying to force parents to take class to get vaccine waiver

When it comes to childhood diseases, there should be no vaccination waivers.

Yes there should because its none of your business what medical decisions ANYONE makes for their child. Go ahead make them illegal and MILLIONS will pull their kids from school or move to another country where we have freedom.

When anyone's child goes to public school, yeah, his or her vaccination record of lack of it becomes public business.

I wish we could trust the government to mandate vaccines without the possibility that some of them don't cause other problems.

We can't.

I choose to vaccinate my kids because I'm going to gamble on what has proven to work most often, than assume there is some sinister objective to kill my kids.

I do agree that at some point the parent's have a choice to avoid the vaccines. If their kids get sick it's their problem.

no vaccine, no public school. Find a private school that will take the child
Sucks for your opinion then eh? That ain't gonna happen because its illegal.

Illegal to not vaccinate in many states. California had a pandemic because someone from arazona brought a child who had not been vaccinated carrying the disease.
If the parents have a problem with vaccines, they can't use public schools and perhaps even go to places with crowds where an illness can be easily spread and even kill someone else.

Parents who don't vaccinate their children, better hope that the kids that come into contact with theirs have responsible parents who vaccinated them. Or they risk exposing them to diseases that were nearly eradicated in this country years ago before it became trendy to not vaccinate.

Parents who don't vaccinate their children, better hope that the kids that come into contact with theirs have responsible parents who vaccinated them. Or they risk exposing them to diseases that were nearly eradicated in this country years ago before it became trendy to not vaccinate.

We've seen the evidence, no vaccines equals murder. because a virus was brought to Disneyland by parents that did not vaccinate their child for measles it spread to 27 states. And parents still don't want to vaccinate their kids?

Prosecutors can easily charge non-vaccine homicide as willful and malignant recklessness and wanton disregard for others.

Yes there should because its none of your business what medical decisions ANYONE makes for their child. Go ahead make them illegal and MILLIONS will pull their kids from school or move to another country where we have freedom.

Don't send them to public school then.

Illegal to not vaccinate in many states. California had a pandemic because someone from arazona brought a child who had not been vaccinated carrying the disease.
If the parents have a problem with vaccines, they can't use public schools and perhaps even go to places with crowds where an illness can be easily spread and even kill someone else.
Its not illegal idiot.That unconstitutional law that was passed won't be there for long. Movement is already under way to not only put it on ballot so the PEOPLE can vote on it but also to recall the nazi like little fuck that brought it up.
You don't vaccinate your kids, keep them away from the general population. Period.
Nope. :D
Really...show me where vaccines have been proven safe...and if they are so safe why the need for a vaccine court ran by the government? We can sue every other industry for problems or deaths or issues we have but can't sue the vaccine makers you go ahead and play Russian Roulette with kids lives I will let mine get naturally strong immune systems.

Oh but 2 do and next year 3 will. :)

Its not illegal idiot.That unconstitutional law that was passed won't be there for long. Movement is already under way to not only put it on ballot so the PEOPLE can vote on it but also to recall the nazi like little fuck that brought it up.
You don't vaccinate your kids, keep them away from the general population. Period.
Really...show me where vaccines have been proven safe...and if they are so safe why the need for a vaccine court ran by the government? We can sue every other industry for problems or deaths or issues we have but can't sue the vaccine makers you go ahead and play Russian Roulette with kids lives I will let mine get naturally strong immune systems.

We've seen the evidence, no vaccines equals murder. because a virus was brought to Disneyland by parents that did not vaccinate their child for measles it spread to 27 states. And parents still don't want to vaccinate their kids?
Vaccine Failure and Hysteria The Disney Outbreak Passive Aggressive Raven
VaxTruth.org Measles at Disneyland
LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH Measles Outbreak Caused by What
Measles in Disneyland Third MMR Shot Vaccine Exemption Ban

I'll remain educated and make my own educated decisions about mine and my families health. Yall stay dumb and listen to the big pharma industry and its cheerleaders in the media! Good luck.

th (1).jpg

California enacts mandatory vaccination law for students - BBC News

Mandatory vaccination required for students. The only exceptions are those for life threatening autoimmune diseases where vaccines might kill them or that have caner where their system is too weak for vaccines. Parents can't just decide they don't want to have their kids vaccinated.

Maybe many will opt for online schooling instead or private school. Children won't be involved in sports or after school activities if they are not immunized soon. Parks and stadiums might might be required immunization records of children and those not from the US. First step, students in public schools. The rest will be detailed out later.

Forum List

Back