Middle School Teacher Among Those Arrested For Vandalizing Boarded-up Columbus Statue

The right to protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution. The need for violent protest is something that Thomas Jefferson noted would always be needed. (it's one reason for the 2nd Amendment).

Can I assume that this is something those who wish to homeschool wish to exclude from their curriculum?

no

Then where is the issue here?

The right to protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution. The need for violent protest is something that Thomas Jefferson noted would always be needed. (it's one reason for the 2nd Amendment).

Can I assume that this is something those who wish to homeschool wish to exclude from their curriculum?

no

the when, where, and how is the issue

The teacher should be fired
If idiocy was just cause for firing, half of America would be out of work!
I think being arrested for vandalism is a just cause for firing

You would be wrong. Thank you for your concern!

really? malicious vandalism is not enough of a moral flaw to get rid of a teacher?
really? malicious vandalism is not enough of a moral flaw to get rid of a teacher?
Not in lib la la land where most teachers reside

nothing must interfere with their plans for double dipping

no

There is no "when where and how" in the Constitution. Our rights are not dependent on your approval.

This guy is 34

when he was 6 liberal wacko teachers began telling him he was special

and he could do pretty much whatever he wanted because America was an evil sexist, homophobic, racist, ect ect nation that deserved to be trashed

we dont want people like him miseducating another generation of children

no

There is no "when where and how" in the Constitution. Our rights are not dependent on your approval.

there is LOTS of when, where, and how in the constitution. The LOTS exists in BILL OF RIGHTS
and even in the preamble to the Constitution-----
Remember? we da people..................

Fairly common to have educators involved in anti-American activities. Reason #59,956 on why to homeschool.

Rhode Island. Home of Libtards R' Us! Reason #59,956 why you are a moron.
Hook
Line
Sinker

Nobody ever said there were not libtard teachers. I taught in the same system as that teacher of the year about 10 years ago. Louisville is the only major lib-dominated school system in the entire state. I taught in an inner city schools that was rated the worst in the state. My contract was not renewed because I was too strict!
Boy, that's a surprise.:rolleyes:
What's the surprise?

"Double dipping"? What are you talking about?

You know what I’m talking about

retire young enough from one government job to begin another and collect two pensions

no

there is LOTS of when, where, and how in the constitution. The LOTS exists in BILL OF RIGHTS
and even in the preamble to the Constitution-----
Remember? we da people..................

No there isn't. Technically they will get in trouble for splashing the paint on the wood, but horrors. Some might even think it looks better. Lots of cities allow people to paint things like this.

retire young enough from one government job to begin another and collect two pensions

Something police officers have long done. We need to change all of that, right?

While I am certainly not familiar with every system, this rarely actually applied to school teachers.

You mean like all of those military personnel that retire at 38 and then retire again? I got a retirement from both states I taught in, plus get Social Security when I retire fully in 7 years. Am I a triple dipper?

BTW, teacher retirement is usually 30 years or a minimum age. I got mine when I turned 55 while working as a teacher in my current state.

Those 2nd careers at Walmart are really good jobs! No one will hire someone over 50 without relevant experience in their business. I am lucky because I work for the Army as a contractor. Guess what? No retirement!

Last edited:

Peaceful protest, dumbass

Nobody was harmed and in the end, nothing was actually harmed.

Fairly common to have educators involved in anti-American activities. Reason #59,956 on why to homeschool.

Rhode Island. Home of Libtards R' Us! Reason #59,956 why you are a moron.
Hook
Line
Sinker

Nobody ever said there were not libtard teachers. I taught in the same system as that teacher of the year about 10 years ago. Louisville is the only major lib-dominated school system in the entire state. I taught in an inner city schools that was rated the worst in the state. My contract was not renewed because I was too strict!
Boy, that's a surprise.:rolleyes:
What's the surprise?
Slipped that past you? I'm getting better at the subtle sarcasm bit. I thought you would appreciate it. :)

Keep it up and someone will paint your house... that's fine right? Dumb fuck

You mean like all of those military personnel that retire at 38 and then retire again? I got a retirement from both states I taught in, plus get Social Security when I retire fully in 7 years. Am I a triple dipper?

BTW, teacher retirement is usually 30 years or a minimum age. I got mine when I turned 55 while working as a teacher in my current state.

Those 2nd careers at Walmart are really good jobs! No one will hire someone over 50 without relevant experience in their business. I am lucky because I work for the Army as a contractor. Guess what? No retirement!
If school teachers want to fight and die overseas wearing the US uniform they should be entitled to retire at 38.

but we warned you dont get 3 months off in the summer

and you will be frequently separated from your family and may come home missing arms and legs

if you return alive at all

Keep it up and someone will paint your house... that's fine right? Dumb fuck

That would be cool. You volunteering? I'll supply the paint.

Forum List

Back