Middle School Teacher Among Those Arrested For Vandalizing Boarded-up Columbus Statue

The right to protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution. The need for violent protest is something that Thomas Jefferson noted would always be needed. (it's one reason for the 2nd Amendment).

Can I assume that this is something those who wish to homeschool wish to exclude from their curriculum?
You can probably assume that those who are homeschooled (students and teachers) realize a very profound
difference between violent and orderly protest.

Either you are ignorant of or purposely misinterpret Jefferson's words so that Jefferson's call for open violent rebellion against tyrants when kings make protest a crime can be used by liars like yourself to justify the sort
of violent destructive riots we see in Minneapolis, NY and other places when peaceful protest is an option
radicals just ignore completely.

I see you take your directions from leftist propagandists who have been trotting out that same lie
among others (buildings and stores can be burned down and looted, that isn't violence, etc.).

Your disingenuous idiocy is noted.

The right to protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution. The need for violent protest is something that Thomas Jefferson noted would always be needed. (it's one reason for the 2nd Amendment).

Can I assume that this is something those who wish to homeschool wish to exclude from their curriculum?

Peaceful protest, dumbass

Nobody was harmed and in the end, nothing was actually harmed.

Keep it up and someone will paint your house... that's fine right? Dumb fuck

That would be cool. You volunteering? I'll supply the paint.

You're trapped, anyone paying attention knows it.... stupid fuck

You can probably assume that those who are homeschooled (students and teachers) realize a very profound
difference between violent and orderly protest.

There was no violence here so maybe not?

Either you are ignorant of or purposely misinterpret Jefferson's words so that Jefferson's call for open violent rebellion against tyrants when kings make protest a crime can be used by liars like yourself to justify the sort
of violent destructive riots we see in Minneapolis, NY and other places when peaceful protest is an option
radicals just ignore completely.

I see you take your directions from leftist propagandists who have been trotting out that same lie
among others (buildings and stores can be burned down and looted, that isn't violence, etc.).

Your disingenuous idiocy is noted.

All you did was rant, you didn't point out where I (or Jefferson) was wrong.

Fairly common to have educators involved in anti-American activities. Reason #59,956 on why to homeschool.

Rhode Island. Home of Libtards R' Us! Reason #59,956 why you are a moron.
Hook
Line
Sinker

Nobody ever said there were not libtard teachers. I taught in the same system as that teacher of the year about 10 years ago. Louisville is the only major lib-dominated school system in the entire state. I taught in an inner city schools that was rated the worst in the state. My contract was not renewed because I was too strict!
Boy, that's a surprise.:rolleyes:
What's the surprise?
Slipped that past you? I'm getting better at the subtle sarcasm bit. I thought you would appreciate it. :)

With dumbasses like you, there is a fine line between stupidity and sarcasm.

The teacher should be fired
If idiocy was just cause for firing, half of America would be out of work!
I think being arrested for vandalism is a just cause for firing

You would be wrong. Thank you for your concern!

really? malicious vandalism is not enough of a moral flaw to get rid of a teacher?
really? malicious vandalism is not enough of a moral flaw to get rid of a teacher?
Not in lib la la land where most teachers reside

nothing must interfere with their plans for double dipping

"Double dipping"? What are you talking about?
You know what I’m talking about

retire young enough from one government job to begin another and collect two pensions
You mean like all of those military personnel that retire at 38 and then retire again? I got a retirement from both states I taught in, plus get Social Security when I retire fully in 7 years. Am I a triple dipper?

BTW, teacher retirement is usually 30 years or a minimum age. I got mine when I turned 55 while working as a teacher in my current state.

Those 2nd careers at Walmart are really good jobs! No one will hire someone over 50 without relevant experience in their business. I am lucky because I work for the Army as a contractor. Guess what? No retirement!
If school teachers want to fight and die overseas wearing the US uniform they should be entitled to retire at 38.

but we warned you dont get 3 months off in the summer

and you will be frequently separated from your family and may come home missing arms and legs

if you return alive at all

I did, dumbass! Made 3 major deployments and 2 short ones. Had a wife and two kids at the time.

Fairly common to have educators involved in anti-American activities. Reason #59,956 on why to homeschool.

Hook
Line
Sinker

Nobody ever said there were not libtard teachers. I taught in the same system as that teacher of the year about 10 years ago. Louisville is the only major lib-dominated school system in the entire state. I taught in an inner city schools that was rated the worst in the state. My contract was not renewed because I was too strict!
What's the surprise?
Slipped that past you? I'm getting better at the subtle sarcasm bit. I thought you would appreciate it. :)

I am glad you do not try to be an asshole and that it comes so naturally to you. A shame it cost you your contract.

retire young enough from one government job to begin another and collect two pensions
Half of the time they retire early from their job take a pension and get hired back to the same position. They have been scamming the system for years.

Hook
Line
Sinker

What's the surprise?

I am glad you do not try to be an asshole and that it comes so naturally to you. A shame it cost you your contract.

I lost my contract because the principal has "Little Man syndrome" and refused to discipline the students. My being an asshole had nothing to do with it.

They should disband the teachers union the same way they should disband the police union and the government service unions. Government unions are evil.
You realize that is against the law. Right?
Time to treat teacher unions like air controllers.
Air controllers were fired because PATCO went on strike illegally. It is illegal for most teachers to strike also, shit for brains!

Half of the time they retire early from their job take a pension and get hired back to the same position. They have been scamming the system for years.

How is that a scam?

They should disband the teachers union the same way they should disband the police union and the government service unions. Government unions are evil.
Air controllers were fired because PATCO went on strike illegally. It is illegal for most teachers to strike also, shit for brains!
The only teacher strike while I was in school was in Kentucky when I was in 6th or 7th grade in the late 1960s. Don't know if it was legal or not, but they reached and agreement, both side claiming they won. Who knows, maybe they did.

How is that a scam?
Because they had no intention of retiring. They took the pension as a bonus. And then hired back on.

The only teacher strike while I was in school was in Kentucky when I was in 6th or 7th grade in the late 1960s. Don't know if it was legal or not, but they reached and agreement, both side claiming they won. Who knows, maybe they did.
You are older than me, but there was no strike in Louisville after 1966 because I would remember.

How is that a scam?
Because they had no intention of retiring. They took the pension as a bonus. And then hired back on.
If you work past your eligible retirement age, you are working for a reduced salary. That's not a scam.

Many of my coworkers are retired military. They now work for a contractor that offers zero benefits. Other employees are Reservists ad National Guardsmen who get their medical and insurance benefits through their service.

My son-in-law is a full time firefighter for the government on an Army post and does weekends as a firefighter (crash crew) for the Air National Guard. Is that a scam?

I've never understood this passion for Christopher Columbus. He made four trips to the West Indies, but NEVER set foot on the actual North American continent....In short, he DIDN'T DISCOVER AMERICA.. Yet, we name rivers and areas and towns after him and even have a day named for him. It's absurd. I'm surprised the people naming this continent didn't name it Columbia. Amerigus Vespucci, an Italian, landed on the American continent.....the South American Continent.....and.....the Central American region, but never actually the North American continent. The only reason our continent is even named North America, is because of European Cartographers putting his first name on the regions. Leif Erickson was the first European to land on the North American continent but didn't stay. John Cabot discovered the North American coast, having been commissioned by Henry VII to explore that region. However, the words, "Cabot Continent" doesn't have much of a ring to it. Makes me think of Cabbage.
The true discoverers of North America, were migrants that "walked," yes, walked from what is now Northern Russia, across a long gone land bridge to what is now Alaska. So, if we're going to have a statue and a day for discoverers, it should be a Native American statue and a Native American Holiday. The problem is what would the statue look like.....so many tribes to choose from. I suppose that the Inuit's are the closest descendants to those that migrated across.

Forum List

Back