Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder

More cops not less... cops in schools and on school buses... do it now and stop with the nonsense...
So you disagree with (R) that want to cut spending.
That's what they want, to cut spending.

You are proposing an increase in spending.
Can you imagine how much this ^^^^ would cost?

It provides evidence for the narrative that magats would like to see a gun in every 8th graders hands. Your distraction is irrelevant to the point.
Which has more of an influence your photos or
iu

iu

iu

iu

But But BUT...Violating that 13 year old's right to a firearm?
To "Keep and bear" that firearm?

What are you, some kind of Communist?
Custer Died for the Liberal Judases' Sins

The Bureau of Indian Affairs armed the Sioux before they left the reservation. Obviously, the Second Amendment shouldn't apply to feral races. For a long time, it didn't. That's when reason superseded an unrealistic interpretation of the Constitution.

So you disagree with (R) that want to cut spending.
That's what they want, to cut spending.

You are proposing an increase in spending.
Can you imagine how much this ^^^^ would cost?
No republican wants to cut the size of state and local police... its been republicans that support school districts who hire campus police... so your red herring you guys always jump to is BS....
the waste in government spending is deep and can be cut in half and still protect the people which is their number one sworn duty.... paying for trans operations and I phones for illegal aliens is not....

You are always so clever when you run away.

Don't let the door hit you in the tail on the way out...and have a great day!
You're such a desperate, pathetic little troll, chasing after me, childishly making comments attempting to get me to come back and 'play' with you. That's why I just laugh at you most of the time...

Forum List

Back