Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder

Yes you do, you voted for it.
You voted for trump,

do you agree with EVERY trump policy or trump characteristic?

So you support a lying scumbag that you voted for.
Got it.

You support cheating on spouse.
You support taking money illegally from a charity.
You support screwing trump university students.
You support welching on business deals.
You support defamation.

You voted for it ^^^^.

Unless they're physically trained then it's for safety reasons.
Why that's UNCONSTITUTIONAL
There's no age limit for keeping and bearing guns in the Constitution,
That's why we have
1684883957403.jpeg

Custer Died for the Liberal Judases' Sins

The Bureau of Indian Affairs armed the Sioux before they left the reservation. Obviously, the Second Amendment shouldn't apply to feral races. For a long time, it didn't. That's when reason superseded an unrealistic interpretation of the Constitution.
Feral races?
You mean White MAGATs?

Custer's arrogance, ignorance, and hubris got him killed.

No, it's about how kids ended up in possession of firearms.
I'm pretty sure the Thread Title mentions 'Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder', not 'Gun Regulation Resonsible For...'

WTF do I know? It's your thread hijack attempt. Talk about whatever you want.

I'm pretty sure the Thread Title mentions 'Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder', not 'Gun Regulation Resonsible For...'

WTF do I know? It's your thread hijack attempt. Talk about whatever you want.
I think where kids get guns is the story.

I think where kids get guns is the story.

As Democrats have declared children are THEIRS as soon as parents enroll them in public schools, it is obvious that these kids being able to get guns was the fault of Democrats.

As Democrats have declared children are THEIRS as soon as parents enroll them in public schools, it is obvious that these kids being able to get guns was the fault of Democrats.
Obviously you've never known a teacher beyond your experience in the closet at your private school.

Every teacher I've ever known has referred to their students from Pre-K through high school as "my kids."
First, you should look up the term "in parentis loco" and
Second you should be grateful for teachers willing to do what they do.

Obviously you've never known a teacher beyond your experience in the closet at your private school.

Every teacher I've ever known has referred to their students from Pre-K through high school as "my kids."
First, you should look up the term "in parentis loco" and
Second you should be grateful for teachers willing to do what they do.

Your attempt to make what teachers / Democrats are doing to kids sound normal is as sick and twisted as you are.

Calling parents' children 'my kids' at school is completely different than transgender confusing them, brainwashing them into lying to and hiding things from patents so they can mutilate their genitals.

Maybe that sounds normal to you because you are also a sick f*ck who has no problem with this.

Attempting to make it legal to kidnap a child, to take it away from its family / parents so they can successfully complete the liberal agenda of mutilating its genitals is NOT the same as a teacher referring to her students as 'my kids', you f*ing troll, and you know it.

Your attempt to make what teachers / Democrats are doing to kids sound normal is as sick and twisted as you are.

Calling parents' children 'my kids' at school is completely different than transgender confusing them, brainwashing them into lying to and hiding things from patents so they can mutilate their genitals.

Maybe that sounds normal to you because you are also a sick f*ck who has no problem with this.

Attempting to make it legal to kidnap a child, to take it away from its family / parents so they can successfully complete the liberal agenda of mutilating its genitals is NOT the same as a teacher referring to her students as 'my kids', you f*ing troll, and you know it.
I realize you have trouble differentiating between reality and your sexual fantasies.

Here in reality land none of your fantasies are real.

Perhaps this is your problem...

Forum List

Back