Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder

Wow, I bought them guns hmm, have to check my bank statements. Sexual predilection for firearms? If you don't want a gun, don't buy one, it's my right to own one, so piss up another tree
Check your statements here, fool.
You and people like you kill children each and every day so you can diddle your pistol.

I expect school to expel thugs and parents both who won't control their little feral animals. That would go a long way by itself, and tough tooties if some with certain skin colors gets tossed out more than another; profiling works.

That's not the subject, but I agree.

Check your statements here, fool.
You and people like you kill children each and every day so you can diddle your pistol.
The only fool would be you. I kill children each day, can't be I am against abortion. Now you and you rilk with your trans homo movement and pedophile President area different story

The only fool would be you. I kill children each day, can't be I am against abortion. Now you and you rilk with your trans homo movement and pedophile President area different story
And ignorant as hell to boot.

Do us a favor, be Gay.
Those defective genes reentering the pool is a threat to humanity.

Eighth graders with guns...MAGAT Dream World.
It's just amazing how the gun manipulated these innocent youth into a murder plot. The gun provided masks and hoodies, texted times and locations... then dragged these teenagers kicking and screaming against their will onto the school bus and FORCED them to point it at a childs chest and pull it's trigger.

Imprison the gun and let the teenagers go.

It's just amazing how the gun manipulated these innocent youth into a murder plot. The gun provided masks and hoodies, texted times and locations... then dragged these teenagers kicking and screaming against their will onto the school bus and FORCED them to point it at a childs chest and pull it's trigger.

No doubt .. it's a good thing that black youth aren't trending higher with criminal activity like this ..

Not the gun, YOU.
You promote the use of violence to solve your problems and your kids learn from you.

But do continue in the fantasy that your gun will save you when the fascists you elect come for you.
Yeah, the people you vote for will be the ones that kill you taking your guns.
And the world will laugh at the delicious irony.

White Natzees made them do it.

Not the gun, YOU.
You promote the use of violence to solve your problems and your kids learn from you.

But do continue in the fantasy that your gun will save you when the fascists you elect come for you.
We promote violence to counter violence against us. Law abiding gun owners are not the problem, it is those who circumvent the law that are the problem.

Where'd they get the gun?
From you?
From your favorite gun dealer?
From your favorite gun manufacturer?

Does the gun know those kids are Black?
From their drug dealer brother of mother or father who stole it most likely, in any case they were not responsible gun owners

Not the gun, YOU.

You think those were an NRA members kids?

Give me a fucking break. At least try blaming rap music or violent video games... You'd still be wrong but it wouldn't sound completely ludicrous.

You think those were an NRA members kids?

Give me a fucking break. At least try blaming rap music or violent video games... You'd still be wrong but it wouldn't sound completely ludicrous.
I place the blame where it belongs.
YOU are the source of the guns.
Without YOU those kids don't get those guns.
Your culpability in every shooting by a child is clear.

Forum List

Back