Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder

FGDYXgKXoAUSK7G_sukgui

FsPocbRaMAAS8t3

f0642ed6-3955-4733-92ec-385aedeeb0d6_image.jpg
Fl-2hfbWAAIGRP1.png
nice looking families........................these children need to protect themselves from groomers and pedophiles like your president

Oh yeah and I do believe that the only reason the kid is alive is through divine intervention and the reason this occurred is probably because these kids grew up in fatherless homes without any male role models around.

Black people need to start raising their children properly if they want to shake their reputation. Go ahead people and start screaming that I'm a racist. It's not like I'm not expecting it.
Great article. Where did these three go wrong? Middle school?

How much are you willing to pay a teacher to carry a gun?

What does money have to do with protecting kids?

Great article. Where did these three go wrong? Middle school?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm not paying to read that article.

What does money have to do with protecting kids?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm not paying to read that article.

You expect a school teacher to carry a loaded gun and protect your children? Why don't you volunteer?

Americans please!... pull your heads out of your ass and wake up....
More cops not less... cops in schools and on school buses... do it now and stop with the nonsense...
Not sure we need more cops... but, these kids need to be locked up and the parents also evaluated for potential culpability. If guilty, put them in prison for a VERY LONG Time. These kids will be back out in not time having learned nothing.

nice looking families........................these children need to protect themselves from groomers and pedophiles like your president

look like most of my neighbors. Fine people, kids are well mannered, smart, and all of them help out around the neighborhood, run errands for the old disabled people, clean up, etc.

Not sure we need more cops... but, these kids need to be locked up and the parents also evaluated for potential culpability. If guilty, put them in prison for a VERY LONG Time. These kids will be back out in not time having learned nothing.

Yes. They're definitely Natzee white supremacists. If they looked like MS-13 thugzz or some other tatted freak show sociopath then the faggots and deviants wouldn't care about 'gun control n stuff'.

And these are the families that will protect this nation from tyrannts. The left, and their ever growing infatuation with bigger, stronger, governments, will have no power or capability to stop a gov't threat because of their illogical belief that government has the best interest for society.

You expect a school teacher to carry a loaded gun and protect your children? Why don't you volunteer?

I expect school to expel thugs and parents both who won't control their little feral animals. That would go a long way by itself, and tough tooties if some with certain skin colors gets tossed out more than another; profiling works.

Yes. They're definitely Natzee white supremacists. If they looked like MS-13 thugzz or some other tatted freak show sociopath then the faggots and deviants wouldn't care about 'gun control n stuff'.

Who are you talking about now?

They get their guns from you spunky.
You enable, support, and defend murder because of your sexual predilection for firearms.
Wow, I bought them guns hmm, have to check my bank statements. Sexual predilection for firearms? If you don't want a gun, don't buy one, it's my right to own one, so piss up another tree

Oh, don't be such a lying partisan puss. I mean, we all know that's what you are, but you don't have to put on such a dramatic performance to remind everyone.

Just when you think snowflakes, bots, and trolls can't humiliate themselves any more, along comes an over-achiever to say, 'Hold my beer...'

:eusa_doh:
What part of "shall not infringe" don't you get?

Forum List

Back