Middle Schoolers Arrested For Attempted Murder

Where'd they get the gun?
From you?
From your favorite gun dealer?
From your favorite gun manufacturer?

Does the gun know those kids are Black?
No idea and completely irrelevant. What is relevant is the clear pattern of violence by black youths -- a race that represents 12-13% of the United States population, yet commits 60%+ of all violent crimes -- just like this event. On top of that, 55-60% of households with children are raised by single mothers and no father figure -- the perfect cocktail to produce undisciplined children like we see in this event ..

Now .. tell me how that gun coerced this children to commit a crime?

I place the blame where it belongs.
YOU are the source of the guns.
Without YOU those kids don't get those guns.
Your culpability in every shooting by a child is clear.
Fake news.

If banning things made them disappear, there wouldn't be an illegal narcotic available in this country.

You sir are naive, delusional or both.

No one want unaccompanied children with firearms. Place the blame squarely on the parents where it belongs.

If this 13 year old ran someone over with a car... You wouldn't blame the car or people who enjoyed driving!

Your hoplophobia has affected your judgement.

If these three boys had knives instead, the victim would be dead and you wouldn't give a single fuck...because that would not serve your agenda.

No idea and completely irrelevant. What is relevant is the clear pattern of violence by black youths -- a race that represents 12-13% of the United States population, yet commits 60%+ of all violent crimes -- just like this event. On top of that, 55-60% of households with children are raised by single mothers and no father figure -- the perfect cocktail to produce undisciplined children like we see in this event ..

Now .. tell me how that gun coerced this children to commit a crime?
Your racism aside without your help those kids, Black or White don't get their hands on those guns.
Accept your culpability in the 40k deaths you help cause each and every year.
It's the manly thing to do.

Your racism aside without your help those kids, Black or White don't get their hands on those guns.
Accept your culpability in the 40k deaths you help cause each and every year.
It's the manly thing to do.
Stating facts is racist? Got it. :rolleyes:

If the outcome of death is really your concern, then you would have many others things to focus on .. oh .. like COVID (125-150K deaths annually -- still!)

Fake news.

If banning things made them disappear, there wouldn't be an illegal narcotic available in this country.

You sir are naive, delusional or both.

No one want unaccompanied children with firearms. Place the blame squarely on the parents where it belongs.

If this 13 year old ran someone over with a car... You wouldn't blame the car or people who enjoyed driving!

Your hoplophobia has affected your judgement.

If these three boys had knives instead, the victim would be dead and you wouldn't give a single fuck...because that would not serve your agenda.
Listen ignoramus...
If a 13 year old PURPPOSELY ran over someone with a car I'd want to know where he got the car and why.
Knife, same thing.
Ax, yep...

I never talked about banning guns, just making gun owners RESPONSIBLE for the control off their weapons.
Those kids, oh ye of tiny mind, did not pick guns from a gun tree.
They didn't find guns laying on the ground after an AR storm.

No, those kids ended up armed because morons like you arm them.
So, accept responsibility for the deaths you help cause.

Oh yeah and I do believe that the only reason the kid is alive is through divine intervention and the reason this occurred is probably because these kids grew up in fatherless homes without any male role models around.

Black people need to start raising their children properly if they want to shake their reputation. Go ahead people and start screaming that I'm a racist. It's not like I'm not expecting it.
You are just stating a fact. Blacks get a rep for wanton violence because they do the crimes. Time these little demons are held accountable. Try 'em as aults and put 'em in PRISON.

Listen ignoramus...
If a 13 year old PURPPOSELY ran over someone with a car I'd want to know where he got the car and why.
Knife, same thing.
Ax, yep...

I never talked about banning guns, just making gun owners RESPONSIBLE for the control off their weapons.
Those kids, oh ye of tiny mind, did not pick guns from a gun tree.
They didn't find guns laying on the ground after an AR storm.

No, those kids ended up armed because morons like you arm them.
So, accept responsibility for the deaths you help cause.
THEN YOU SHOULD BE BLAMING THE PERSON WHO GAVE THEM, SOLD THEM, OR LEFT UNSECURED THE GUN THESE TEENAGERS USED!!!

NEWSFLASH DUMBFUCK...THAT WASN'T ME.

NOW, GET YOUR HEAD DISLODGED FROM YOUR ASSHOLE AND DO WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU WOULD DO AND FIND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE AND STOP BLAMING THOSE WHO ARE NOT.

I mean for the love of peter piper,. how fucking warped in the head do you have to be to even attempt to blame ANYONE but those directly involved.

I and all other advocates for DEFENSIVE gun ownership have nothing to do with this outside of your delusion.

THEN YOU SHOULD BE BLAMING THE PERSON WHO GAVE THEM, SOLD THEM, OR LEFT UNSECURED THE GUN THESE TEENAGERS USED!!!

NEWSFLASH DUMBFUCK...THAT WASN'T ME.

NOW, GET YOUR HEAD DISLODGED FROM YOUR ASSHOLE AND DO WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU WOULD DO AND FIND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE AND STOP BLAMING THOSE WHO ARE NOT.

I mean for the love of peter piper,. how fucking warped in the head do you have to be to even attempt to blame ANYONE but those directly involved.

I and all other advocates for DEFENSIVE gun ownership have nothing to do with this outside of your delusion.
It's you.

Your unflinching opposition to any form of gun regulation puts those deaths right in your lap.
Happy dreams.

Don't need to MAGAT.
Bitch-slapping you is just too easy.
:auiqs.jpg: You are good for comic relief, you ever slapped me you would pick your teeth up off the ground Chilt, now are you going to answer a question for me Chilt. How is anyone but those teenagers responsible for what they did?

:auiqs.jpg: You are good for comic relief, you ever slapped me you would pick your teeth up off the ground Chilt, now are you going to answer a question for me Chilt. How is anyone but those teenagers responsible for what they did?
They're responsible for what they did.
YOU are responsible for giving them the tools.

And threaten me?

Please MAGAT, a 50 year old fat man living in his mom's basement pretending to be a badass is no threat to me. If I decided to slap you teeth would be the last of your worries. In fact, that will be the last of your worries.
Name a regulation that would have prevented this, and then see shall not be infringed upon!
Registration.

You're welcome.

Well I am 57, own my home and work out 4 times a week, so try again soy boy, meet me half way from where you live and I live and find out skippy.

By the way, I gave them nothing, it was probably a gun their drug dealing brother, mother, or father had that was stolen.
Reported
and
Just so you know.
I taught my kids there's no such thing as a fair fight.

Forum List

Back