Midterm history sets bar high for a “wave”

Just for perspective for you hammerheads so you don’t move the goalposts.

“In the 22 midterm elections from 1934 -2018, the President's party has averaged a loss of 28 House seats and four Senate seats. The president’s party has gained seats in both houses only twice.”

That’s how high the bar is just to be an average election. In order to be a wave we’ll need to see something bigger than average.

The Senate is too close to call. The House was always gonna bounce back after 19 new gerrymandered seats were spun this election cycle in the spring.

The democrats have higher expectations after the Pubs nominated 2 historically bad candidates putting the Senate in play. We’ll see how they end up but know where the goalposts are located.

Tell Paul Pelosi about Hammer Heads.

Here is some advice for The Democrat Party.
Don't hire gay illegal alien prostitutes and invite them to your home and then try to stiff them after services rendered.
You may get hit with the very hammer you paid the gay illegal alien to shove up your ass.

Nope, but I do so enjoy a good wailing, gnashing of teeth, sackcloth, and ashes.

As do I.

Sitting back watching it from alternating sides every two years is pretty entertaining.

Yep, as I already stated yesterday, if there's one there's another, and most probably many more around the country. This guy did not act on his own accordance.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Democrats have boxes and boxes of pre printed ballots ready to go if the need be. They got away with it in 2020 and they are ready now.

In 2020 they had to shut down counting to produce the ballots. They learned that lesson so they have all ready to go now. No need to shut down counting. Probably been working on it for months.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Democrats have boxes and boxes of pre printed ballots ready to go if the need be. They got away with it in 2020 and they are ready now.

In 2020 they had to shut down counting to produce the ballots. They learned that lesson so they have all ready to go now. No need to shut down counting. Probably been working on it for months.

Democrats are the scum of this country.
dude, we know they do. They sent out 250,000 for PA. Don't think that didn't happen in AZ, GA, WI, MI. They think we stupid.

1667839583702.png

The only thing that has really changed is the Republicans chances of taking the Senate have improved but it’s still a toss up the Republicans chances of taking back the House were always very good.

The Senate hinges on several close races. I'm not seeing how voters vote for the democrats with the mess Biden made. Its a "throw the bums out" election.
PA (Oz/Fetterman), Fetterman is not capable of doing the job. Dems should have nominated Connor Lamb.
NH (Bolduc/Hassan) The general is on the march (+R)
WA (Murray/Smiley) The mom in tennis shoes gets bounced (+R)
GA (Hershel/Warnock) Hershel rides governor Kemp's wave (+R)
AZ (Masters/Kelly) the open border sinks Kelly (+R)
NC (Burr/Beasley) no drama win for Burr
NV (Masto/Laxalt) Hispanics win for Laxalt (+R)

Will Manchin switch to the GOP after Biden's shutdown of coal plants threat? Best case for GOP is +6, 56 - 44.
This scenario is not going to happen.

Just for perspective for you hammerheads so you don’t move the goalposts.

“In the 22 midterm elections from 1934 -2018, the President's party has averaged a loss of 28 House seats and four Senate seats. The president’s party has gained seats in both houses only twice.”

That’s how high the bar is just to be an average election. In order to be a wave we’ll need to see something bigger than average.

The Senate is too close to call. The House was always gonna bounce back after 19 new gerrymandered seats were spun this election cycle in the spring.

The democrats have higher expectations after the Pubs nominated 2 historically bad candidates putting the Senate in play. We’ll see how they end up but know where the goalposts are located.

They had the makings of a wave initially, but the Dobbs ruling and poor candidate choices by the Republicans have put a damper on that. I stick by what I said a month ago. The Republicans will gain a small House majority and the Senate will remain a 50-50 split. I think the R's and D's swap PA and NV.

They had the makings of a wave initially, but the Dobbs ruling and poor candidate choices by the Republicans have put a damper on that. I stick by what I said a month ago. The Republicans will gain a small House majority and the Senate will remain a 50-50 split. I think the R's and D's swap PA and NV.
I think that reasonable.

The House will be GOP.

The Senate hinges on several close races. I'm not seeing how voters vote for the democrats with the mess Biden made. Its a "throw the bums out" election.
PA (Oz/Fetterman), Fetterman is not capable of doing the job. Dems should have nominated Connor Lamb.
NH (Bolduc/Hassan) The general is on the march (+R)
WA (Murray/Smiley) The mom in tennis shoes gets bounced (+R)
GA (Hershel/Warnock) Hershel rides governor Kemp's wave (+R)
AZ (Masters/Kelly) the open border sinks Kelly (+R)
NC (Burr/Beasley) no drama win for Burr
NV (Masto/Laxalt) Hispanics win for Laxalt (+R)

Will Manchin switch to the GOP after Biden's shutdown of coal plants threat? Best case for GOP is +6, 56 - 44.
Did you use Vaseline in that post? Go bet your $400 life savings on it.

Forum List

Back