Midterm results don't really bother me much

If Obama's policies were successful, they would've won. It's great seeing liberals going out of their minds. Lol
They were successful, in every election where the people could directly vote on it, and not be blocked by Congress: minimum wage won, marijuana won, equal rights, etc.

So try again.

So how can a drubbing be a win??

Greg
In a world where you can have balls and call yourself a woman....anything is possible. A distinct rhetorical advantage.

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

OTOH, Jeane Shaheen embraced Obama and his policies and won.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.
Wow how delusional. And all those Southern governors like in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Mass, Maryland....yeah keep telling yourself that.

Glad you are handling the historic ass kicking by Republicans so well Syn.

Most of your colleagues are going koo koo bye bye. Hang in there!

:lol:
I know you weren't talking to me, but the same apathy that kept Democratic voters from going to the polls, and preventing the "so called" historic victory, also keeps Democrats from going koo koo bye bye. The hysteria from the right begins and ends with the right...just like their media outlets.

It's called "the righty media bubble"

I know you weren't talking to me, but the same apathy that kept Democratic voters from going to the polls, and preventing the "so called" historic victory, also keeps Democrats from going koo koo bye bye. The hysteria from the right begins and ends with the right...just like their media outlets.

It's called "the righty media bubble"

On the other hand, you Rats have the least members in the House since the 1920s....when they were mostly KKK and none of them were women or Jews. :deal:

And let's not forget the additional TEN rats that won't be returning to the House. :eusa_naughty:
Do you think the 10 new ones aren't rats too, or won't quickly become rats?

Washington only allows rats.

Nobody has the word RAT in their party name but your side....don't you think that's ironic? :dunno:
Wow.....what you're experiencing is the GOP's own version of hope and change.

Snap out of it, or you'll be very dissapointed

And I did get your joke as well.

And let's not forget the additional TEN rats that won't be returning to the House. :eusa_naughty:
Do you think the 10 new ones aren't rats too, or won't quickly become rats?

Washington only allows rats.

Nobody has the word RAT in their party name but your side....don't you think that's ironic? :dunno:
Wow.....what you're experiencing is the GOP's own version of hope and change.

Snap out of it, or you'll be very dissapointed

And I did get your joke as well.

Disappointed? Nah....we'll clean up the Rat's mess and restore the economy and then in a couple election cycles the public will become bored with prosperity and decide to risk it on a new bunch of Rat fakes.....we all know what will happen and take the long view.

If Obama's policies were successful, they would've won. It's great seeing liberals going out of their minds. Lol
They were successful, in every election where the people could directly vote on it, and not be blocked by Congress: minimum wage won, marijuana won, equal rights, etc.

So try again.

That is the way it should be. All of the issues mentioned should be State issues for the people to decide.
The Feds should not be in those issues at all.
When the Fed does it, it forces all the States and oppresses the States who don't want it.
The Feds are overstepping their power when they mandate the issues.

Democrat denial is strong ....must be all the pot smoking.....

2014-11-07-5859d736_large.gif

that's what a ass kicking will do to someone...the poor poor dear LOSERS

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I absolutely think that is an outstanding idea...a do nothing congress sure hurt the Republicans in this last election...the Democrats should definitely pile on more of that kind of pain...

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

OTOH, Jeane Shaheen embraced Obama and his policies and won.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.
Only an idiot and a complete dupe would call Mary Landrieu "republican-lite'.

If you can't get over this, you need to buy a great Louisiana product:

th

So try again.

That is the way it should be. All of the issues mentioned should be State issues for the people to decide.
The Feds should not be in those issues at all.
When the Fed does it, it forces all the States and oppresses the States who don't want it.
The Feds are overstepping their power when they mandate the issues.

Not all state issues are voted on by the residents of that state. That is a direct democracy.

Forum List

Back