Migrant kids outperform local kids

It actually started with Reagan's Amnesty & Capitalists hiring illegals.

Reagan made a DEAL with Democrats. Amnesty for Secure Borders. The Democrats lied, and reneged on the deal. Hence, NEVER trust Democrats again.

Regardless, it was a blow to the USA & an encouragement for illegals.

You blamed Reagan. You were wrong. Get your facts straight.

Reagan signed the amnesty what's there not to get?

No mention of the agreement with, nor PROMISE by the Democrats. That's what not to get.

Yet, Republican H.W Bush was in right after Reagan.

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

And I saw no benefit for America or Americans in the developments mentioned.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

That is not making this nation or the world a better place.

It's making it crappier.

The enervating poison of low expectations.

Guaranteed its oriental Asians and other white immigrants from elsewhere driving up the numbers of these countries barley squeaking a
+

Also you have the lefts lowering of standards because lefttards and their allies have defective brains and lower IQs :04:

How migrant pupils achieve compared with non-migrant, among top 10% in test results
Pupils with a migrant background
Migrants and non-migrants, gap in test results

Canada 30% +9 Migrants achieve higher
Finland 3% -57 Migrants achieve lower
France 15% -25 Migrants achieve lower
Germany 13% -28 Migrants achieve lower
Hong Kong 35% +13 Migrants achieve higher
Italy 8% -25 Migrants achieve lower
New Zealand 26% +13 Migrants achieve higher
Singapore 18% +11 Migrants achieve higher
Sweden 15% +8 Migrants achieve higher
Switzerland 24% -35 Migrants achieve lower
United Kingdom 13% +10 Migrants achieve higher
United States 22% +7 Migrants achieve higher
United Arab Emirates 55% +75 Migrants achieve higher

:auiqs.jpg:they'll run with anything wont they

"With children of early America, deference to parents and other elders and unquestioning obedience to those in authority were of prime importance. George Washington’s mother kept a bundle of peach branches in her pocket to be used as punishment for offences against her ironbound rules. Deportment was taught at school and at home and formality existed at all times. Courtesy was a duty and children were silent before grown-ups. When addressed by them, a bow before speaking was the proper response. The young were taught that it was a sin to complain about meals, clothes or tasks. There were many of the latter for each child to perform, according to age and sex, for families were large."

Childhood In Early America | Collectors Weekly

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

What is the benefit to America or Americans?

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

Competition separates the weak from the strong. The weak are thus forced to become stronger and the strong to become stronger still. An unsharpened blade becomes useless. Those who are fully convinced of their own weakness hate competition because they hate being faced with their own limitations. Rather than push themselves to exceed those limitations they would rather have their weakness recognized as a kind of protected status where they never have to try and be better than they are. That kind of self-indulgent weakness is not American.

Worse still are those who would insist on holding the next generation to no greater expectation than their own weakness. They want everyone to be as weak as they are so they can delude themselves that their weakness is good enough.

The greatest gift to the next generation is to help them be much more than us. They are fully capable of being so, but not if they are subject to the poison of low expectations from the weakest among us.

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

Competition separates the weak from the strong. The weak are thus forced to become stronger and the strong to become stronger still. An unsharpened blade becomes useless. Those who are fully convinced of their own weakness hate competition because they hate being faced with their own limitations. Rather than push themselves to exceed those limitations they would rather have their weakness recognized as a kind of protected status where they never have to try and be better than they are. That kind of self-indulgent weakness is not American.

The weak do not become strong. Especially when it is not really the "Weak" you are talking about, but people already with quite a good game.

THey just lose, and some one else wins.

So, what is the gain for America and Americans to importing competition?

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

...?

If they are not strong enough.

Last edited:

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

The weak do not become strong. .......?

Spoken like someone who never actually tried. Pathetic. The weak absolutely can become strong. It happens all the time when people are challenged instead of coddled.

I'd bet all those kids excel at are walking long distances and swimming.

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

...?

If they are not strong enough.

Says the person that can't name the benefit to America or Americans.

It's making it crappier.

Nope.

The weak do not become strong. .......?

Spoken like someone who never actually tried. Pathetic. The weak absolutely can become strong. It happens all the time when people are challenged instead of coddled.

And you are still unable to name the benefit to Americans.

The top is the result of a government policy.

Asking for the benefit of the policy to be named, is completely reasonable.

That you can't name a benefit to America or Americans, seems to call in to question, whether it is a good policy.

imo.

Forum List

Back