Migrant kids outperform local kids

You need it spelled out for you what the benefit is of Americans being better, smarter, more well educated, more highly trained, more capable? Are you so utterly flaccid that achievement and accomplishment are foreign concepts to you?

People are always bitching about American education, but you can't even imagine the benefit of greater educational achievement?

YOu are forgetting. You have already demonstrated that you cannot do it.

Now, what you need to do, is get someone ELSE to do the job INSTEAD OF YOU.

And then, explain how having some one else do it, makes you a better person.

This is what you are claiming happens. So demonstrate it, and then explain it. Stop wasting time. DO IT.

Or admit that you cannot.

Since you are ignoring my answer, I’ll help you learn a different way.

Do you think it would be beneficial for American students to have more & better education or not?

Start with that and we’ll work up.

Think slowly; don’t hurt yourself.

Depends on the student in question. And how or what is improving the education of any American students in this scenario?

You need it spelled out for you what the benefit is of Americans being better, smarter, more well educated, more highly trained, more capable? Are you so utterly flaccid that achievement and accomplishment are foreign concepts to you?

People are always bitching about American education, but you can't even imagine the benefit of greater educational achievement?

This is what you are claiming happens. So demonstrate it, and then explain it. Stop wasting time. DO IT.

Do you think it would be beneficial for American students to have more & better education or not?

Depends on the student in question. .....

There you have it, folks. ^^^^^^ THE PROBLEM.

Not all students need or can benefit from increased education. You do know that, right?

Not all students need or can benefit from increased education. You do know that, right?

There you go, everyone. Take a good look at the poison of weakness and failure that threatens the Republic. THAT ^^^^^^ is the enemy within.

There you go, everyone. Take a good look at the poison of weakness and failure that threatens the Republic. THAT ^^^^^^ is the enemy within.

Dude, I thought you had an education background.

You’re opposed to that, right?

No, you obviously have the intellect to benefit from higher education.

Not everyone does. We both know that, but for ideological reasons, you cannot admit it. I understand.

Not everyone does. We both know that, but for ideological reasons, you cannot admit it. I understand.

Take a good look, ladies and gents ^^^^^^

Take a good look, ladies and gents ^^^^^^

You have utterly failed to do anything here.

Let'em learn where they came from

Exactly.

If they stayed at home, they could Make Krapistan Great Again.

But I don't think that there is any doubt that Illegals coming to America are crafty individuals.

Natives from places like the Congo are able to find their way from Deepest Darkest Africa to America through Mexico, on their own without knowing a word of English or Spanish or any money.

I have no doubt that there are a lot of talented people among the Illegal Population.

Then change the education system.

Or let the corporations can do their own training.

Or let the corporations lobby for education reform instead of more visas.....

You suck at math.

Not really. It's been a while since I have done any higher math. But I was fine at it.

You suck at very simple math.
If migrant kids are good why does trump put them in the same internment camps your boy FDR put Jap Americans?

Do you agree with putting migrant kids in deplorable conditions?

You suck at math.

Not really. It's been a while since I have done any higher math. But I was fine at it.

If migrant kids are good why does trump put them in the same internment camps your boy FDR put Jap Americans?

Unfortunately, the border is being rushed with massive crowds of Illegals, and the libs in Congress refuse to change the rules, refuse to provide more money, even refuse to admit there is a crisis.

The only alternative to stopping people for processing is for ICE to stand down , open the gates, and let anyone who can't fit comfortably into the camps to be vetted into America.

You suck at math.

Unfortunately, the border is being rushed with massive crowds of Illegals, and the libs in Congress refuse to change the rules, refuse to provide more money, even refuse to admit there is a crisis.

The only alternative to stopping people for processing is for ICE to stand down , open the gates, and let anyone who can't fit comfortably into the camps to be vetted into America.

Please don't blame Democrats

One of Donald Trump’s past tweets is coming back to haunt him. “Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible,” the former businessman tweeted in 2013.

You suck at math.

This is fake news

“In FY 2017, CBP [Customs and Border Protection] recorded the lowest level of illegal cross-border migration on record, as measured by apprehensions along the border and inadmissible encounters at U.S. ports of entry,” according to the Trump administration’s DHS report released in December 2017.

Did the situation at the border change dramatically over the next 13 months and go from an historic “lowest level of illegal cross-border migration” to a national crisis? The answer is, “No.”

You suck at math.

For once Trump told the truth

Trump says illegal immigration lowest in 17 years

So it went from the lowest in 17 years in 2017 to a problem today and it's who's fault? Sorry GOP but you were in full control for a couple years. Please tell us what bills Nancy Pelosi passed in the House that made it through the Senate and past Trump that you want to now say it's her fault.

So it went from the lowest in 17 years in 2017 to a problem today and it's who's fault? Sorry GOP but you were in full control for a couple years. Please tell us what bills Nancy Pelosi passed in the House that made it through the Senate and past Trump that you want to now say it's her fault.

Actually, the Flores Decision and the rise of Sanctuary cities is what is the engine for increase illegals at the border. The Flores decision makes it impossible to just summarily deport Illegals, and with no wall they just walk right through.

The current procedures means that Illegals actually run TOWARD the border guards to turn themselves in, knowing they will be released quickly into America with a court date 4 years hence. The current rules promote people to bring their children with them across the border. They also encourage people with serious illness to make the trip, with the promise of Free Medical care in California.

Actually, the Flores Decision and the rise of Sanctuary cities is what is the engine for increase illegals at the border. The Flores decision makes it impossible to just summarily deport Illegals, and with no wall they just walk right through.

The current procedures means that Illegals actually run TOWARD the border guards to turn themselves in, knowing they will be released quickly into America with a court date 4 years hence. The current rules promote people to bring their children with them across the border. They also encourage people with serious illness to make the trip, with the promise of Free Medical care in California.
Certainly it's not right what is happening.

The local kids are feed up with the immigrants and have lost their enthusiasm for school.

In November of last year Donald Trump tweeted:

“CHAIN MIGRATION must end now! Some people come in, and they bring their whole family with them, who can be truly evil. NOT ACCEPTABLE!”

And now it turns out that Melania Trump’s parents, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, just became U.S. citizens through the process of “chain migration” that has been so heavily criticized by Trump. The Knavs were sworn in as U.S. citizens earlier Thursday, during a ceremony in New York. The couple is from Slovenia, where Melania Trump was born and raised.

The attorney for the first lady’s parents told The New York Times on Thursday that their daughter had sponsored them for a green card, and that they applied for citizenship once they were eligible using the family-based migration rules.

When asked if the couple became citizens through chain migration, Wildes replied, “I suppose. It’s a dirty — a dirtier word.”

Forum List

Back