Mike Johnson: Abortion An "American Holocaust"

This is easy:

In States that severely restrict abortions, including the morning after pill, child support should be Court Mandated.

In States that allow access to abortion, including the morning after pill, child support should be voluntary.

Now, are you all happy?

Not in the slightest how does this help women who are going through the complications of pregnancy I can’t get an abortion.

Women will not be “happy” until abortion is fully safe, legal snd accessible when needed.

Last, but not least, men get no free, pass on child support under any circumstances. You have unprotected sex, and you create a baby, you pay support for that baby

Fewer than half the women who have been awarded child support by the courts are receiving so much is a dime from their baby daddies. No free passes for irresponsible men

It’s like women are too stupid to know where babies come from?

I sure see a whole hell of a lot of folks who apparently think this
It’s like women are too stupid to know where babies come from?

I sure see a whole hell of a lot of folks who apparently think this.
Women are often painfully aware of the biological fact of childbirth. The problem is that liberal men might be too stupid to understand it.

Flap your ignorant Jesus mouth some more, Mike. Maybe you get to experience an election holocaust come next November

Not in the slightest how does this help women who are going through the complications of pregnancy I can’t get an abortion.

Women will not be “happy” until abortion is fully safe, legal snd accessible when needed.

Last, but not least, men get no free, pass on child support under any circumstances. You have unprotected sex, and you create a baby, you pay support for that baby

Fewer than half the women who have been awarded child support by the courts are receiving so much is a dime from their baby daddies. No free passes for irresponsible men

You have unprotected sex and get pregnant, you have the baby. See how that works victim.

Women get really offended when stupid men pass health care laws leading to their deaths. It's crazy I know. Women not wanting to die in childbirth and all. How selfish.
Another of your bald-faced lies. Why? The truth doesn't serve your twisted purpose?

your-desperation-is-S.jpg

Unless you are gay and have sex with a consenting partner.
Or you are a married couple who want to use contraceptives.
Or you are part of a same sex couple that has been happily married.

So Markle, you called this post Fake News, but you did not post a reply.

What part of it is Fake News?

Not Justice Thomas' views. Those are public record and he has been clear about it.
Not Johnson's agreement with Thomas' views. Those are out in the open too.

I gues you, like the worst of the MAGA people, use the term "Fake News" when you don't like what is being reported. It has nothing to do with the accuracy of the statements.

Last edited:
More Democrat party stupidity. You need to stop listening to people trying to program you because .... it's working ....

Oh, another one who just thinks its fake.

Does Justice Thomas not want the cases revisited? Does Johnson not actually agree with him? Both of them have spoken of their views.

Or do you just call it "stupid" and programming because you don't like it?

Abortions are "fully safe, legal, and accessible.
According to figures from 2015, 52.7% of custodial single mothers were awarded child support and 39.6% of custodial single fathers were awarded.

Fewer than half the women who have been awarded child support by the courts are receiving so much is a dime from their baby daddies. No free passes for irresponsible men.
Then, the partner, man or woman, not receiving court-awarded child support should file charges. Right?

Yes, Crepitus is totally serious. Trump is being prosecuted for not being a Democrat. Republicans are too nice. Our freedom is under attack and we aren't in it to win it like the Democrats are in their attempt to remove our freedom
Trump is no Republican Trump is for Trump.

Since it is your point, specifically, please share with us the percentage of abortions that are performed to save the life of the mother.

I guess you didn't see my question. Let me help you out.

I said:
"So Markle, you called this post Fake News, but you did not post a reply.
What part of it is Fake News?

Not Justice Thomas' views. Those are public record and he has been clear about it.
Not Johnson's agreement with Thomas' views. Those are out in the open too.

I guess you, like the worst of the MAGA people, use the term "Fake News" when you don't like what is being reported. It has nothing to do with the accuracy of the statements."

Forum List

Back