Mike Lindell says “300 Million” are Going to Jail for Election Fraud

And he kept repeating the garbage about election fraud and how SCOTUS was going to overturn the 2020 election.
What’s wrong with the Right these days that this loon gets an audience with the President?
Group pathology. Group lunacy. Group delusion.

Seen elsewhere in world history. The legacy of Rush Limbaugh.

And he kept repeating the garbage about election fraud and how SCOTUS was going to overturn the 2020 election.

What’s wrong with the Right these days that this loon gets an audience with the President?

Wow! Lindell is off the rails, I told him to take just one of those 'happy pills', not one bottle of them.

He properly represents all Republican voters.

In the same way this guy represents ALL democrat voters.

1642020092614.png

You are a democrat, so you worship him as your god.

That fucking pillow peddler needs professional help and probably some time on the ward...

Yet you're obsessed with him.

Notice that NONE of the Americans started threads on this, only the fascists. This is what, thread #3...

Obsessed with him? Where did you get that notion? I have posted on him maybe 2 or 3 times in the last 6 or 7 months.

He definitely misspoke.

Was it a LIE?

Who knows?

Was it a LIE when Sotomayor claimed 100,000 children have been hospitalized because of COVID and many are on ventilators?

Was she LYING or did she MISSPEAK?

Seems to me, the LYING/MISSPEAK line falls on where ones tribalism falls.

Yet you're obsessed with him.

Notice that NONE of the Americans started threads on this, only the fascists. This is what, thread #3...
Americans are justifiably concerned about enemies of America’s democracy, such as Trump and Lindell.

The fascists support Trump and Lindell’s contempt for America’s democracy.

He has way more faith in this Corrupt Satanic Administration than I do. God Bless him and God Bless what used to be The United States of America.

Yet conservatives continue to listen to him,

Looks to me that only you Nazis are listening to him.

I haven't seen any threads by Americans about him.

propagate his lies, and believe his baseless idiocy about a ‘stolen’ election.

There’s a method to Lindell’s madness; like Trump he’s a skilled grifter who knows how to manipulate the gullible and ignorant.

Maybe he's just trolling you Nazis?

Forum List

Back