Mike Pence is a Moron!

Everyone knows the current V.P. Kamala Harris is a moron. It was the slickest dirty trick in politics to get her on the ticket with a doddering old fool. Why not talk about Harris instead of a former V.P. who has been out of office for two years? Can't get enough of Trump?

Sorry, but "thought was a rigged election" is not something that has been borne out in the testimony. And there in lies Trump's downfall. He knew it wasn't rigged, he attempting to make it look rigged, and then it attempted to use that to instigate a coup de tat. In a just world, the federal death penalty is still in effect.

We don't know anything. How do you "know" what he thought at the time?

Most suits and investigations into 2020 were denied due to standing or technicalities, almost none were looked at on the merits. and now any evidence is long gone.

We don't know anything. How do you "know" what he thought at the time?

Most suits and investigations into 2020 were denied due to standing or technicalities, almost none were looked at on the merits. and now any evidence is long gone.
Delusional. Trump knew he was going to lose before the election ever took place, His approval ratings were lower than Carter's, and Carter got defeated in a landslide. All of his advisors told him he was toast. And the real telling point, Trump started this bullshit about a tainted election before election day.

Look, I hate to give you bad news. But most Americans are not as stupid as you. Most Americans see Trump for the con artist that he is. Self-absorbed to the point of mental illness. Never gave two shits about you, the country, or anyone other than himself. Actually dumber than a box of rocks. Fat ass, unhealthy, piece of shit that is so vain he spends hours in a tanning booth. Get a damn grip.

Delusional. Trump knew he was going to lose before the election ever took place, His approval ratings were lower than Carter's, and Carter got defeated in a landslide. All of his advisors told him he was toast. And the real telling point, Trump started this bullshit about a tainted election before election day.

Look, I hate to give you bad news. But most Americans are not as stupid as you. Most Americans see Trump for the con artist that he is. Self-absorbed to the point of mental illness. Never gave two shits about you, the country, or anyone other than himself. Actually dumber than a box of rocks. Fat ass, unhealthy, piece of shit that is so vain he spends hours in a tanning booth. Get a damn grip.
Bullshit.

Again assuming you know what Trump was thinking.

TDS is strong with you, please go make the world a better place by being 6 feet under it.

The same thing happened in 2016
Trump thought Hillary would cream him in the election

So he started spinning his stolen election fantasies
But once he won, those fantasies disappeared

A constant stream of bullshit. That's all you are.

Yes, I did
And I, along with 81 million other Americans are proud we did
deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

So, Mike Pence doesn’t think you should be prosecuted if your lawyer advised you it was OK. If your lawyer advises you that you can rob a bank because it is Tuesday and you do it……You are off the hook?

I think the president’s actions and words on Jan. 6 were reckless, but I don't know that it’s criminal to take bad advice from lawyers,”
Funny how you guys think that Pence is on your side and the victim of Jan 6th and was going to be hanged and yet Pence has a different view than your twisted accounts and now to attack him for not being on your side. He knows far more about the whole thing than either the kangaroo committee or you and yet you refuse to even listen to his opinion.

Forum List

Back