Mike Pence Scares the Hell Out of the Satanic Temple

You've been with him long enough to know this, or are you just making it up?
No. Just checking some of his quotes. The dude calls his wife "Mother"

That only weird to you. A lot of guys do that. It's part of a culture you don't share. You do understand that, right?

Plenty of families refer to mother and father or mom or dad because the children do. I can understand it when a woman isn't sure of who the father is not referring to Dad, Pop or Father. Not recognizing parenthood must be a black thing.
Only weird men refer to their wife as mother. They actually think they are having sex with their mothers.

And that displays your ignorance and bigotry.
No. It just displays how inbred people come about.

No. Just checking some of his quotes. The dude calls his wife "Mother"

That only weird to you. A lot of guys do that. It's part of a culture you don't share. You do understand that, right?

Plenty of families refer to mother and father or mom or dad because the children do. I can understand it when a woman isn't sure of who the father is not referring to Dad, Pop or Father. Not recognizing parenthood must be a black thing.
Only weird men refer to their wife as mother. They actually think they are having sex with their mothers.

Sorry, not taking your bigotry seriously.

You dont have to take anything seriously but if you want to convince me that you dont then you shouldnt argue with me about it.

Ya’ll get that most of these people don’t actually worship or believe in Satan, right? They say and do this shit simply to troll the devout.
You don't get that they ARE worshiping Satan regardless what they tell you.

Ya’ll get that most of these people don’t actually worship or believe in Satan, right? They say and do this shit simply to troll the devout.

They are trolls that exist solely to make people such as yourself piss and moan. Even if they were serious in their worship, I wouldn’t give a shit as I highly value our freedom of religion.

I agree with him. I dont want religious people shoving their beliefs down my throat. I would bet pence would do just that
I met him...he never mentioned religion.
This gives me the impression that he doesn't say anything about it until another person brings up the subject or asks him about it first and if that is how any conversation about the subject gets started, why should he or anyone else in his position be the one who is blamed for it? That right there is what some people do not seem to get. If you can't accept whatever is said in return, don't ask any questions until you can.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

This gives me the impression that he doesn't say anything about it until another person brings up the subject or asks him about it first
Well it is extremely unwise to draw such a conclusion from one personal anecdote. A more wise person would consider his long career in radio, his speeches while campaigning in office, and the legislation he signed.

^^^ Well if he has to tell about himself in anyway, why not mention religion should it be a big enough piece of his puzzle compared to everything else that means anything to him?

Holly

^^^ Well if he has to tell about himself in anyway, why not mention religion should it be a big enough piece of his puzzle?

Holly
Well that's a cute sidestep, but pence had a radio show and was governor. It goes beyond "telling about himself".

You dont have to take anything seriously but if you want to convince me that you dont then you shouldnt argue with me about it.

I was simply asking what led you to be so terrified of Pence, and when you finally revealed that it's nothing more than bigotry, I lost interest.

Meaning you believe they are lying about not believing in an entity called Satan, or that even if they don't actually believe in the Christian Satan, they are worshiping him unknowingly?

Forum List

Back