🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence Scares the Hell Out of the Satanic Temple

I agree with him. I dont want religious people shoving their beliefs down my throat. I would bet pence would do just that

If he hasn't up until now, what makes you think he will?
Lol
Because he hasnt been president? Perhaps?

Oh, he waited his whole life to say or do anything because he just KNEW that one day he would be president and could make internet keyboard jockeys quake in fear? LOL. Almost did an angry dragon over that one.

I agree with him. I dont want religious people shoving their beliefs down my throat. I would bet pence would do just that

Lol

Oh, he waited his whole life to say or do anything because he just KNEW that one day he would be president and could make internet keyboard jockeys quake in fear? LOL. Almost did an angry dragon over that one.
Lol what are you talking about?

Pence will never be elected president. He would lose big. He knew he was about to lose in Indiana, if he ran again. And that state is closer to his 1850 mindset than any other.

Pence will never be elected president. He would lose big. He knew he was about to lose in Indiana, if he ran again. And that state is closer to his 1850 mindset than any other.
I could see Pence heading up witch trials if we ever needed them again.

Pence is deranged. He should scare anyone with anything to lose.

Evidence? I mean, beyond the standard imaginations about how he would destroy your life given the chance.
You dont want evidence. You want a video of Pence saying he would nuke China because god told him to. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see something more than, "I'm scared of him because he's a white Christian and I just know he's going to do something dastardly because you just can't trust those white people".

Evidence? I mean, beyond the standard imaginations about how he would destroy your life given the chance.
You dont want evidence. You want a video of Pence saying he would nuke China because god told him to. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see something more than, "I'm scared of him because he's a white Christian and I just know he's going to do something dastardly because you just can't trust those white people".
What made you think I care what you would like to see? What you think doesnt change the fact that Pence is deranged.

Lol

Laughing at the idea that he would say and do nothing his entire life, then suddenly send out squadrons of street preachers to quote Scripture at you. That's not the way it works.

Then open a history book and read about his history in Indiana as governor and his past comments. Pence has made no mystery about wanting to codify his magical voodoo spells and beliefs into law and has shown he will do the will of the most vile religious fucks while in office..

What made you think I care what you would like to see? What you think doesnt change the fact that Pence is deranged.

You say he is, I say he isn't. I'm asking you what makes you think he is. Are you reluctant to answer that?

You say he is, I say he isn't. I'm asking you what makes you think he is. Are you reluctant to answer that?
I already answered. You claimed it wasnt enough. I decided trying to convince you is a fools errand.

Lol

Laughing at the idea that he would say and do nothing his entire life, then suddenly send out squadrons of street preachers to quote Scripture at you. That's not the way it works.
I didnt say he did. I would be worried about what he might do in a position of power.
Just the thought of a zealot being president irks me

I already answered. You claimed it wasnt enough. I decided trying to convince you is a fools errand.

Naturally, I ask what makes YOU think he'd do terrible things and you don't give me one thing. You say, "Go do research and guess what might make me terrified". Not going to happen.

Naturally, I ask what makes YOU think he'd do terrible things and you don't give me one thing. You say, "Go do research and guess what might make me terrified". Not going to happen.
You asked and I told you he was a religious nut case. That doesnt mean you have to research. :rolleyes:

Lol

I didnt say he did. I would be worried about what he might do in a position of power.
Just the thought of a zealot being president irks me

If he hasn't shown any indication through years of public service that he would try to create a theocracy, you're basically left with the unenviable position of Christophobic bigotry.

It's kind of like the crap that was shoveled on Kavanaugh, whose decades of public decisions were shoved aside in favor of an extremely poorly supported and very politically advantageous assault accusation.

Mike Pence couldn't do shit, even if he did become President. The religious right gave up pretending to give a fuck the moment they elected Trump, and more power to them for that.

Forum List

Back