🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence Scares the Hell Out of the Satanic Temple

I'd like to see something more than, "I'm scared of him because he's a white Christian and I just know he's going to do something dastardly because you just can't trust those white people".
What made you think I care what you would like to see? What you think doesnt change the fact that Pence is deranged.

You say he is, I say he isn't. I'm asking you what makes you think he is. Are you reluctant to answer that?
I already answered. You claimed it wasnt enough. I decided trying to convince you is a fools errand.

Naturally, I ask what makes YOU think he'd do terrible things and you don't give me one thing. You say, "Go do research and guess what might make me terrified". Not going to happen.
You asked and I told you he was a religious nut case. That doesnt mean you have to research. :rolleyes:

And I asked you why you thought that. It appears you're reluctant to give me anything specific.

I agree with him. I dont want religious people shoving their beliefs down my throat. I would bet pence would do just that

If he hasn't up until now, what makes you think he will?
He wont. However, given the chance he would. He is one weird dude.

You've been with him long enough to know this, or are you just making it up?
No. Just checking some of his quotes. The dude calls his wife "Mother"

What made you think I care what you would like to see? What you think doesnt change the fact that Pence is deranged.

You say he is, I say he isn't. I'm asking you what makes you think he is. Are you reluctant to answer that?
I already answered. You claimed it wasnt enough. I decided trying to convince you is a fools errand.

Naturally, I ask what makes YOU think he'd do terrible things and you don't give me one thing. You say, "Go do research and guess what might make me terrified". Not going to happen.
You asked and I told you he was a religious nut case. That doesnt mean you have to research. :rolleyes:

And I asked you why you thought that. It appears you're reluctant to give me anything specific.
Giving you specifics will only lead to your denials. Not really into arguing over opinions.

I agree with him. I dont want religious people shoving their beliefs down my throat. I would bet pence would do just that

That only weird to you. A lot of guys do that. It's part of a culture you don't share. You do understand that, right?

Pence is deranged. He should scare anyone with anything to lose.

Evidence? I mean, beyond the standard imaginations about how he would destroy your life given the chance.
You dont want evidence. You want a video of Pence saying he would nuke China because god told him to. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see something more than, "I'm scared of him because he's a white Christian and I just know he's going to do something dastardly because you just can't trust those white people".

How about 'I have an inherent distrust in the outwardly pious of any religious flavor'?

Giving you specifics will only lead to your denials. Not really into arguing over opinions.

If you're saying that your fear of him is based on opinion only and nothing concrete, that's fine. It's profiling and stereotyping, but if that's where you're at...

Pence is deranged. He should scare anyone with anything to lose.

Evidence? I mean, beyond the standard imaginations about how he would destroy your life given the chance.
You dont want evidence. You want a video of Pence saying he would nuke China because god told him to. :rolleyes:

How about 'I have an inherent distrust in the outwardly pious of any religious flavor'?

That's an honest answer that doesn't claim to have substantive reasons for fear.

If you're saying that your fear of him is based on opinion only and nothing concrete, that's fine. It's profiling and stereotyping, but if that's where you're at...
My opinion is concrete. Youre denial of that is what you are left with.

LOL, dems just can't get a great with the crazies feeling the need to speak...

That only weird to you. A lot of guys do that. It's part of a culture you don't share. You do understand that, right?

Plenty of families refer to mother and father or mom or dad because the children do. I can understand it when a woman isn't sure of who the father is not referring to Dad, Pop or Father. Not recognizing parenthood must be a black thing.

So satanists are snowflakes?
Smart people have enough sense to have a healthy fear of God -- especially when you're an advocate for Satan.

So I'd say he's not stupid
It all seems equal, worship of one or the other when in the flesh. Difference is that when it’s done, God hands the faithful a Deed to a share of the estate of Heaven. The Devil instead collects the overdue rent & throws you into debtors prison for the rest of eternity.

But that’s all kept hidden until the end. So faith is all we have one way or the other. That and just a feeling in the gut that wakes you up sometimes at night.

Your opinion is concrete, I'm sure. What it's based on, however, is not so much.

I dont know anyone that isnt weird that refers to their wife as mother. No I dont understand religious nuts which is why he is scary.

Your opinion is concrete, I'm sure. What it's based on, however, is not so much.
My opinion wouldnt be concrete if what it is based on wasnt concrete. Its a known fact that religious nutcases are the leaders of many cults. Thats a concrete fact.

Plenty of families refer to mother and father or mom or dad because the children do. I can understand it when a woman isn't sure of who the father is not referring to Dad, Pop or Father. Not recognizing parenthood must be a black thing.
Only weird men refer to their wife as mother. They actually think they are having sex with their mothers.

Which admit's he's a motherfucker. why hate honesty ?

Only weird men refer to their wife as mother. They actually think they are having sex with their mothers.

And that displays your ignorance and bigotry.

Forum List

Back