Mike Pence should wear a mask

Do you think he knows something we don't know? After all he is the lead on the coronavirus committee. The lame stream news is doing a great job keeping normally rational thinking people in panic mode. All of this shutdown is tailored to crash our economy and get Trump out of office. We went from the best economy in my lifetime ( 73) to near depression on the advice of a group of hillary supporters with a treasonist agenda. We have wake up and open this country up. They now report that more people have died of( or with) covid19 than died in the viet nam war. They don't mention that in 1968-1969 at the height of the viet nam war 100,000 Americans died from the Hong Kong Flu. They did not shut down the country then. We have been turned into a nation of embicels by the lame street media.
A nation in panic is easier to control.

Hey... How about you put some evidence with you post...

We wouldn't want people to think your a nut job..

Every collectivist revolution rides in on a Trojan horse of "emergency". It was the tactic of Lenin, Hitler, and Mussolini. In the collectivist sweep over a dozen minor countries of Europe, it was the cry of men striving to get on horseback. And "emergency" became the justification of the subsequent steps. This technique of creating emergency is the greatest achievement that demagoguery attains.

Herbert Hoover

So you are saying Trump invented the Virus to take over America...

Last edited:
He tested negative. He should do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

Testing negative and then not wearing a mask does not give you Superman abilities.

The mask is to protect others from you. He is negative. He isn’t going to give it to anyone.

He doesn’t need to wear a mask if he doesn’t want to.

If he was wearing a mask, you assholes would complain that it wasn’t tight enough.

Your TDS is just amazing.
DUMMY!

any time after his test, he could have gotten infected, PERIOD.

hE SHOULD HAVE followed the rules of the hospital..... who the hell does he think he is, to not show respect for the patients there, and not where a mask! What a great example of the head of the Pandemic task force.... sheesh...

this has nothing to do with TDS, what he did was simply WRONG.

You TDS sufferers need to shut the hell up.

"Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others," the CDC's website says.

Hey it was the clinic's policy... What gave Pence the right to come into a hospital throw his weight around and break the rules?

Saying that I would piss my hole laughing if he got it and then gave it to Trump... Peolsi in charge for a few weeks...

The administration of the clinic should have made him wear one if they were concerned.

Fuck you TDS assholes.

Testing negative and then not wearing a mask does not give you Superman abilities.

The mask is to protect others from you. He is negative. He isn’t going to give it to anyone.

If he was wearing a mask, you assholes would complain that it wasn’t tight enough.

DUMMY!

hE SHOULD HAVE followed the rules of the hospital..... who the hell does he think he is, to not show respect for the patients there, and not where a mask! What a great example of the head of the Pandemic task force.... sheesh...

Moron, he has been tested multiple times.

You are just a TDS faggot. Did you call out Pelosi for going to Chinatown on feb 24th?

STFU. You TDS sufferers are useless c-words.

DUMMY!

Moron, he has been tested multiple times.

You are just a TDS faggot. Did you call out Pelosi for going to Chinatown on feb 24th?

STFU. You TDS sufferers are useless c-words.
testing does not provide immunity. simple things like this must be stated in trump times.

btw, no one cares for your senile moments.

I love how the dumb ass lefties on this board know more than the CDC.

"Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others," the CDC's website says.

Such fucking dumbshits. They must shit in the hamper on the reg.

Mayo Clinic physicians asked Pence to wear a mask. Pence decided he knew better than them.

Mayo Clinic physicians asked Pence to wear a mask. Pence decided he knew better than them.

You have a link to a report that the physicians asked him to wear a mask and he told them to fuck off?

You have a link to a report that the physicians asked him to wear a mask and he told them to fuck off?

Did you see anyone around him not wearing a mask?

So people who test negative shouldn't wear masks?
What if you get infected after the negative test, and then you walk around infecting other people?
Be intelligent.

You claimed the physicians asked him to wear a mask and he told them to fuck off. Post a link claiming that.

You claimed the physicians asked him to wear a mask and he told them to fuck off. Post a link claiming that.

The policy of Mayo Clinic is that everyone wears a mask. They told Pence the policy. Did you see Pence wearing a mask?

You TDS sufferers need to shut the hell up.

Hey it was the clinic's policy... What gave Pence the right to come into a hospital throw his weight around and break the rules?

Saying that I would piss my hole laughing if he got it and then gave it to Trump... Peolsi in charge for a few weeks...

It doesn't work that way, dumbass!

I wish I really cared whether he wore a mask or not.

But I don't.

On its website the Mayo Clinic advises: “Mayo Clinic is requiring all patients, visitors and staff to wear a face covering or mask to slow the spread of Covid-19.”

In response to widespread online condemnation of Pence’s decision not to wear a mask, the Mayo Clinic tweeted that it had informed Pence of its mask policy before his arrival. The tweet was later deleted.

the Mayo Clinic rules are NO ONE ALLOWED IN THE HOSPITAL, without a mask.... they promise that, to their patients....

it was disrespectful, of their rules in place.... the Mayo clinic even told the Pence staff preparing the visit, masks were required....

looks like he was too scared to wear a mask, because Donnie boy might have yelled at him.... :rolleyes:

Seems like an episode of Veep, with Selina Meyer saying, “Why am I doing this fuckin’ photo op if no one can see my face?”

Vice President Mike Pence visited patients and staff of the Mayo Clinic without wearing a mask.
Not only does this put him at risk, but it sends a bad message to the population.
Mayo Clinic had informed VP of the masking policy prior to his arrival.

If he doesn't want to he shouldnt.

Forum List

Back