Mike Pence should wear a mask

Do you think he knows something we don't know? After all he is the lead on the coronavirus committee. The lame stream news is doing a great job keeping normally rational thinking people in panic mode. All of this shutdown is tailored to crash our economy and get Trump out of office. We went from the best economy in my lifetime ( 73) to near depression on the advice of a group of hillary supporters with a treasonist agenda. We have wake up and open this country up. They now report that more people have died of( or with) covid19 than died in the viet nam war. They don't mention that in 1968-1969 at the height of the viet nam war 100,000 Americans died from the Hong Kong Flu. They did not shut down the country then. We have been turned into a nation of embicels by the lame street media.
A nation in panic is easier to control.
^this is why a responsible vp should wear a mask in this setting.

"a nation of embicels" queefs the senile trumptard.lol

You can wear one. You're not going to force me to wear one.

Do you think he knows something we don't know? After all he is the lead on the coronavirus committee. The lame stream news is doing a great job keeping normally rational thinking people in panic mode. All of this shutdown is tailored to crash our economy and get Trump out of office. We went from the best economy in my lifetime ( 73) to near depression on the advice of a group of hillary supporters with a treasonist agenda. We have wake up and open this country up. They now report that more people have died of( or with) covid19 than died in the viet nam war. They don't mention that in 1968-1969 at the height of the viet nam war 100,000 Americans died from the Hong Kong Flu. They did not shut down the country then. We have been turned into a nation of embicels by the lame street media.

if you enter my place of business without a mask, you will be told to get the fuck out. no mask, no service.

if you enter my place of business without a mask, you will be told to get the fuck out. no mask, no service.

I wouldn't enter and give one penny to your business. Id also let other people know not to go to your establishment.

I wouldn't enter and give one penny to your business. Id also let other people know not to go to your establishment.

no respect for your fellow Americans, right CHINABOI ?

sad to hear. but i am really impressed by your senile stubbornness.

no respect for your fellow Americans, right CHINABOI ?

I do but the local and state govts have no respect for americans. They can burn.

sad to hear. but i am really impressed by your senile stubbornness.

Sad to hear that you would turn away businesses and cower down in such fear. As far as keeping away from each other and washing your hands, of course...I do that.

1588570437354-png.331716

The Great Douche projects 100,000 American DEAD!

Forum List

Back