Mike Pence To Rebut President Trump’s ‘Could Have Overturned The Election’ Lie In Orlando Speech at a Federalist society conference later today

No one cares about Mike Pence. He’s a weakling that let democracy fail.

Trump will call Pence a RINO and Pence will come cowering back

i'm preparing the popcorn...

You do that; I have nothing I want to hear from Mike Pence. All I know is that had the GOP been the democrats a year ago, you can bet your last dollar the democrats would have found a way to stop the certification no matter what the constitution, et al., said had Trump and all literally made up an election with all the rules turned inside out around against state laws.

The problem with the old guard GOP is that the democrats are willing to go far outside the box to do whatever it takes to win and you are not. You just want to SIT THERE holding onto what you have, telling yourselves that you are the guardians of balance, tradition and equanimity. Problem is that everytime the Dems go farther and farther outside the box, Turtles just frowns and you idiots have even LESS to hold onto.

the democrats would have found a way to stop the certification no matter what the constitution, et al
And yet that didn't happen in 2000 did it...

You're full of shit.

What we DO know is that Trump TRIED to steal this election and because of Pence and just a FEW decent people...failed miserably

Yeah, Pence was your BFF when he was mopping the floor with that Kalifornia Kocksucker..... hmm?

The only point she scored was when a fly landed on his head, but the referee said, no, it actually came from her rancid snatch and took the point away....

OMG, that was awesome.

And yet that didn't happen in 2000 did it...

You're full of shit.

What we DO know is that Trump TRIED to steal this election and because of Pence and just a FEW decent people...failed miserably
Pence pushes himself as very Religious Christian. Progressives are not and are actually Anti-Christian. This is the question that needs to be answered. Why guarantee an election that was questionable by approving of demonic people who will eventually incarcerate and kill you? Stealing elections and self-survival are two different things.

he made a blistering speech...trying to find the video

key quotes:

“Our Founders were deeply suspicious of consolidated power in the nation’s capital and were rightly concerned with foreign interference if presidential elections were decided in the capital,” Pence said. “But there are those in our party who believe that as the presiding officer over the joint session of Congress, I possessed unilateral authority to reject electoral college votes. And I heard this week, President Trump said I had the right to ‘overturn the election’. President Trump is wrong…I had no right to overturn the election.”

“Under the Constitution, I had no right to change the outcome of our election. And Kamala Harris will have no right to overturn the election when we beat them in 2024,” he said in his address.

FKyI3wSXEAA_INV

FKyI-2TXEAcmn6r

Pence will be slapped down in short order and will go cowering back to Trump

Pence just informed the world that Trump lied to the Jan 6 TRUMPMOB when he sent them to attack the Capitol

Pence just blew the whistle on the BIG LIE

Forum List

Back