🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence....

In light of the strong evidence of Trump's depravity and disregard for women, what should Pence do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
What should Mike Pence do?

Were I in his position -- which, frankly, I'd have never allowed myself to be in his position for I'd never have agreed to be Trump's running mate -- I would take myself off the ticket and out of the running. I would not, in light of the remarks that have come to light as well as the reprehensible behavior Trump exhibited over the past 1.5 years, be willing to be a VP to a man like Trump. I just would not allow myself to be so sullied.

What should Mike Pence do?

Were I in his position -- which, frankly, I'd have never allowed myself to be in his position for I'd never have agreed to be Trump's running mate -- I would take myself off the ticket and out of the running. I would not, in light of the remarks that have come to light as well as the reprehensible behavior Trump exhibited over the past 1.5 years, be willing to be a VP to a man like Trump. I just would not allow myself to be so sullied.
The good news is that Pence is a monster in his own right. So Trump's candidacy will kill 2 birds with one stone.

All you Libtards who hope this will sink Trump are Hillarious. Look. This isn't the first time I've heard the word "pussy". Used it myself on more than one occasion. How else do you describe Liberal men?

Given his righteousness, he should step down lest be called a hypocrite.

All you Libtards who hope this will sink Trump are Hillarious. Look. This isn't the first time I've heard the word "pussy". Used it myself on more than one occasion. How else do you describe Liberal men?
Yes you rubes have looked past, even embraced, the most horrific things he's said and done so far. It's probably premature for us to think this would be any different.

All you Libtards who hope this will sink Trump are Hillarious.

You can call folks "libtards" if you want, but you can't credibly do is call people misogynists and sexists, an d after seeing that videotape, the whole world can at will and will complete certainly, cogency, confidence and credibility use both those terms when referring to Donald J. Trump.

He should stay on the ticket..

He figures if Trump wins, he'll replace him in 2 years or less

There’s nothing he can do but stay on a losing ticket, lose the election next month, and make a run for the nomination in 2020.

Indeed, if Pence were to quit the race, he’d ruin any chances he might have for 2020.

Two points here.

Point one.
As you are a known and ADMITTED Clinton hack you were "sullied" when you arrived here.

Point two. If anybody should leave a ticket it should be Kaine because his running mate was judged by the FBI and DOJ to be to stupid to be S.o.S.

What’s hilarious is that Trump lost the election well before this latest evidence that Trump is unfit to be president, and that you and other rightwing nitwits were oblivious to this fact.

And there are many conservatives who hope this will ‘sink’ Trump.

All you Libtards who hope this will sink Trump are Hillarious.

You can call folks "libtards" if you want, but you can't credibly do is call people misogynists and sexists, an d after seeing that videotape, the whole world can at will and will complete certainly, cogency, confidence and credibility use both those terms when referring to Donald J. Trump.
Actually we can. We can, and more if you happen to support Hillary. Nothing Trump has said can erase Hillary's past misdeeds.

What’s hilarious is that Trump lost the election well before this latest evidence that Trump is unfit to be president, and that you and other rightwing nitwits were oblivious to this fact.

Unfit is the candidate who jeopardized national security with her e mails. All this other crap about Trump's tweets etc is the smoke screen you people are laying to keep the focus off of clinton being totally unqualified for any government job, much less president. In fact she's more likely a candidate for prosecution. But comey, an ex board member of the scandal ridden hsbc bank, was the guy that got her off the hook. He was never a law enforcement guy. Just made fbi director for the purpose of white washing clinton on the emails.

Trump LOST the election? Post the final results dumb ass.

Yes you rubes have looked past, even embraced, the most horrific things he's said and done so far. It's probably premature for us to think this would be any different.

oh I never get tired of posting this.....

All this other crap about Trump's tweets

Nothing is about his tweets. Everything is about the lack of respect he has on the whole for women, minorities, Muslims, immigrants, and pretty much anyone who isn't a 1950s-style white male who shares his attitudes. The problem is not that he tweets incessantly, the problem is that he's a man of no longer dubious but decidedly depraved character. Trump himself is the problem.

Forum List

Back