🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence....

In light of the strong evidence of Trump's depravity and disregard for women, what should Pence do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All you Libtards who hope this will sink Trump are Hillarious. Look. This isn't the first time I've heard the word "pussy". Used it myself on more than one occasion. How else do you describe Liberal men?
Yes you rubes have looked past, even embraced, the most horrific things he's said and done so far. It's probably premature for us to think this would be any different.

oh I never get tired of posting this.....

The same arrogance displayed in that clip is what we heard and saw this past weekend in the video from Access Hollywood. Pence should have known that is inextricably part of Trump's character and never accepted the offer to be his running mate. If Pence is to have any shot in 2020, he needs to extricate himself from the mess that is Trump's candidacy and Donald Trump the man.

C6GtYk8WgAEfdRo.jpg

What should Mike Pence do?

Were I in his position -- which, frankly, I'd have never allowed myself to be in his position for I'd never have agreed to be Trump's running mate -- I would take myself off the ticket and out of the running. I would not, in light of the remarks that have come to light as well as the reprehensible behavior Trump exhibited over the past 1.5 years, be willing to be a VP to a man like Trump. I just would not allow myself to be so sullied.

In a tweet later that afternoon, Pence's boss, President Trump said, "I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country," bolstering conjecture that the walkout was staged, as did the fact that the pool of journalists accompanying Pence was asked to stay in vans outside the stadium. So Pence's walkout served as a heavy-handed way to stoke his boss's base.

Pence's stunt further inflames the nation (opinion) - CNN

Mike Pence was already scheduled to be at a fundraiser later that day so he was going to leave the game early regardless of if players stood or sat or kneeled.

These bastards are trying to divide our country because it benefits them. Sad.

What should Mike Pence do?

Were I in his position -- which, frankly, I'd have never allowed myself to be in his position for I'd never have agreed to be Trump's running mate -- I would take myself off the ticket and out of the running. I would not, in light of the remarks that have come to light as well as the reprehensible behavior Trump exhibited over the past 1.5 years, be willing to be a VP to a man like Trump. I just would not allow myself to be so sullied.

Exclusive: Book Claims Senior Officials Believed Pence Would Support Use Of 25th Amendment
The anonymous author of “A Warning,” reportedly a current or former White House official, said talk of removing Trump escalated after Comey was fired.

Vice President Mike Pence would support the use of the 25th Amendment to have President Donald Trump removed from office because of mental incapacity.

White House officials did a back-of-the-envelope tally of which Cabinet members would be prepared to sign a letter invoking Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, which says that if the president is deemed unfit to discharge the duties of his office, the vice president would assume the role.

According to Anonymous, there was no doubt in the minds of these senior officials that Pence would support invoking the 25th Amendment if the majority of the Cabinet signed off on it.

The discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment took place, according to the book, soon after FBI Director James Comey was fired by the president. Comey’s firing, which was done without any warning or consultation with Congress, led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller, who was charged with investigating Russian interference in the 2016 campaign and possible obstruction of the probe from the Trump administration.

The controversy around the firing, which the president did not appear to anticipate, and Mueller’s appointment infuriated Trump, and aides described his behavior at the time to HuffPost and other news publications as “unhinged.”

The book says that Trump’s behavior at the time was so erratic that it ignited the internal discussions about the 25th Amendment.

In the past two years, Trump has systematically removed Cabinet officials who would potentially challenge his presidency, making the prospect of invoking the 25th Amendment today a near impossibility.

Months later, in an interview with the CBS newsmagazine “60 Minutes,” Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was later fired by the president and remains the target of a federal criminal investigation, confirmed that Rosenstein had discussed the idea of invoking the 25th Amendment with Cabinet members.

Forum List

Back