Miley Cyrus' mom Tish Cyrus has filed for divorce from Billy Ray Cyrus, after nearly 30 years of marriage

I never have understood these divorces.

30 years and you're getting divorced now?
According to the write up, this is the third attempt at a divorce. Billy Ray filed the first one and Tish filed the last one and the current one. Sometimes it is better late than never if things between a couple are bad enough, I guess. :( :( :(

God bless you and the Cyrus family always!!!

Holly (a girl of a divorced couple after 23 years)

P.S. My most favorite Billy Ray songs are "It Could've Been Me", "In The Heart Of A Woman", "Words By Heart", "Trail Of Tears", "Under The Hood", "Busy Man", "Burn Down The Trailer Park", and "The Man". :) :) :)

According to the write up, this is the third attempt at a divorce. Billy Ray filed the first one and Tish filed the last one and the current one. Sometimes it is better late than never if things between a couple are bad enough, I guess. :( :( :(

God bless you and the Cyrus family always!!!

Holly (a girl of a divorced couple after 23 years)

P.S. My most favorite Billy Ray songs are "It Could've Been Me", "In The Heart Of A Woman", "Words By Heart", "Trail Of Tears", "Under The Hood", "Busy Man", "Burn Down The Trailer Park", and "The Man". :) :) :)
I agree with when you say, "Sometimes it is better late than never if things between a couple are bad enough." I also think when a couple have a bad marriage and decide to stay together for the kids sake is a bad decision too. Staying together for that reason just puts the kids in earshot of all the fighting that happens between these couples. That's not good for the kids. Off topic, but worth saying.

The dumb bitch musta found out how bad he wanted to screw his kid Miley. That‘s the fad in hollywood then they teach their idiots how to do it too in music videos. Lol

I agree with when you say, "Sometimes it is better late than never if things between a couple are bad enough." I also think when a couple have a bad marriage and decide to stay together for the kids sake is a bad decision too. Staying together for that reason just puts the kids in earshot of all the fighting that happens between these couples. That's not good for the kids. Off topic, but worth saying.
I second this. I get why my mom stay with my dad, but in my opinion, the divorce should've been sooner. To me, staying with someone who is big enough on something that you can't get behind for whatever reason will only make you yourself an enabler.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

I second this. I get why my mom stay with my dad, but in my opinion, the divorce should've been sooner. To me, staying with someone who is big enough on something that you can't get behind for whatever reason will only make you yourself an enabler.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Your post are always a joy for me to read. God's light shines through you and it shows. Thanks.

Forum List

Back