Military members seen with MAGA patches on jumpsuits at Trump speech...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

Patriotism is not lost on our defense soldiers. Thank you servicemen for loving America!

upload_2019-5-28_15-18-26.png

F'n military uniforms will look like billboards if they dont stop that bullshit

Patriotism is not lost on our defense soldiers. Thank you servicemen for loving America!

View attachment 262857

only, those patches say "Make Aircrew Great Again"
gettyimages-1146667835-594x594.jpg
Yes you are right. It has the spirit and admiration for our president and gives themselves credit where credit is due. I like it.

Then you are going to really love this one. Without Trumps image on it, I would agree that would be a good thing but you add Trumps image to it and you get.

View attachment 262863

looks just like the one I posted

View attachment 262857

only, those patches say "Make Aircrew Great Again"
gettyimages-1146667835-594x594.jpg
Yes you are right. It has the spirit and admiration for our president and gives themselves credit where credit is due. I like it.

Then you are going to really love this one. Without Trumps image on it, I would agree that would be a good thing but you add Trumps image to it and you get.

View attachment 262863

Fox?

looks more like an MSNBC photoshop

Anyone on here know what a 'morale' patch is or about the very recent USMJ change in policy regarding the wear of patches....?

Anyone on here know what a 'morale' patch is or about the very recent USMJ change in policy regarding the wear of patches....?

Never heard of such a thing, sounds like something a weekend warrior would make up to put on their fake uniform.

Oh, and the UCMJ (not USMJ) does not cover uniforms as each branch has their own rules and regulations for uniforms and grooming.

Forum List

Back