Military members seen with MAGA patches on jumpsuits at Trump speech...

There is no such thing as moral patch, that is some made up bullshit.
Sorry, I am 'guilty' of leaving off the 'e' -- my bad. I know how the slightest things set you snowflakes off...

"Morale patches are patches troops wear on their uniforms designed to be a funny inside joke, applicable only to their specific unit or military career field. They are usually worn during deployments, but the wear of morale patches is at the discretion of the unit's commander."

Morale Patches actually have a rather long history in the military....but that can't possibly be, right, because you know everything and declared there to be no such thing...?!

:p

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BBAB&usg=AOvVaw0H3BpqZAx58leOByeSOTsc&ampcf=1

Well, I stand corrected. I guess I should not be surprised the other branches let their people put that nasty shit on their uniform.

Reason number 1487 why I joined the Corps

Morale patches also cannot have Political leanings. The one that was featured certainly did. If that was real, the Wing King would be packed and headed for the sub basement of the Pentagon by 0700 the next morning.

Sorry, I am 'guilty' of leaving off the 'e' -- my bad. I know how the slightest things set you snowflakes off...

"Morale patches are patches troops wear on their uniforms designed to be a funny inside joke, applicable only to their specific unit or military career field. They are usually worn during deployments, but the wear of morale patches is at the discretion of the unit's commander."

Morale Patches actually have a rather long history in the military....but that can't possibly be, right, because you know everything and declared there to be no such thing...?!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BBAB&usg=AOvVaw0H3BpqZAx58leOByeSOTsc&ampcf=1

Well, I stand corrected. I guess I should not be surprised the other branches let their people put that nasty shit on their uniform.

Morale patches also cannot have Political leanings. The one that was featured certainly did. If that was real, the Wing King would be packed and headed for the sub basement of the Pentagon by 0700 the next morning.

Man you complain a lot.

Proving exactly why snowflakes are called just that - 'snowflakes', the easily-offended, hyper-sensitive, fragile dears became emotionally triggered at the sight of a 'Make Airmen Great Again' morale patch worn by military members onboard the USS Wasp during a visit by their Commander and Chief.

As usual, these ticking emotional time-bombs just 'self-detonated' before troubling themselves with finding out the facts, instead becoming faux news-spreading anti-Trump triggered 'jihadis'....

The leftists became equally triggered earlier when military personnel at a base in Iraq the President visited were seen carrying / wearing 'MAGA' hats at that event... I guess the offended leftists forgot the facts explained to them after that incident:

"The U.S. Air Force later said the airmen were not in violation of the UCMJ. “There is no rule against Airmen bringing personal items to be signed by the president,” U.S. Air Forces Europe said in a statement."

Sorry, folks - Nothing to see here...just another 'triggered snowflake' report...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw3igNPQsnPYAod0EJCCcuN0&ampcf=1

Wearing something on your uniform is not the same as bring a personal item to be signed by the POTUS. Even as fucking stupid as you are, you should be able to see the difference.

Once again for those like you who never served, the UCMJ does not deal with uniform regulations as they different from branch to branch.

Exactly. And, what is and isn't allowed on your uniform is covered under the various regs of each service.

And, while there isn't such a thing as a "moral patch", there are things known as "cruise patches" in the Navy, and they commemorate various cruises that a person has been on. While I was in, we were allowed to put cruise patches on the back of our flight jackets, and still wear them while in uniform. HOWEVER, there was NEVER any political slant on any of them. All of them specifically referred to the cruise itself, or a memorable event that happened on the cruise.

But, the thing that makes that patch illegal on their uniforms is the depiction of Trump. Navy regs say that you cannot support a particular candidate or party while in uniform. Post 26 has a copy of the current NAVADMIN, and it says that those patches would be illegal in uniform.
It does appear that some agree with you...I guess we'll have to see:

U.S. service members seen wearing MAGA-inspired patches at Trump speech may have violated DOD rules

Proving exactly why snowflakes are called just that - 'snowflakes', the easily-offended, hyper-sensitive, fragile dears became emotionally triggered at the sight of a 'Make Airmen Great Again' morale patch worn by military members onboard the USS Wasp during a visit by their Commander and Chief.

As usual, these ticking emotional time-bombs just 'self-detonated' before troubling themselves with finding out the facts, instead becoming faux news-spreading anti-Trump triggered 'jihadis'....

The leftists became equally triggered earlier when military personnel at a base in Iraq the President visited were seen carrying / wearing 'MAGA' hats at that event... I guess the offended leftists forgot the facts explained to them after that incident:

"The U.S. Air Force later said the airmen were not in violation of the UCMJ. “There is no rule against Airmen bringing personal items to be signed by the president,” U.S. Air Forces Europe said in a statement."

Sorry, folks - Nothing to see here...just another 'triggered snowflake' report...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw3igNPQsnPYAod0EJCCcuN0&ampcf=1

Wearing something on your uniform is not the same as bring a personal item to be signed by the POTUS. Even as fucking stupid as you are, you should be able to see the difference.

Once again for those like you who never served, the UCMJ does not deal with uniform regulations as they different from branch to branch.

Exactly. And, what is and isn't allowed on your uniform is covered under the various regs of each service.

And, while there isn't such a thing as a "moral patch", there are things known as "cruise patches" in the Navy, and they commemorate various cruises that a person has been on. While I was in, we were allowed to put cruise patches on the back of our flight jackets, and still wear them while in uniform. HOWEVER, there was NEVER any political slant on any of them. All of them specifically referred to the cruise itself, or a memorable event that happened on the cruise.

But, the thing that makes that patch illegal on their uniforms is the depiction of Trump. Navy regs say that you cannot support a particular candidate or party while in uniform. Post 26 has a copy of the current NAVADMIN, and it says that those patches would be illegal in uniform.
It does appear that some agree with you...I guess we'll have to see:

U.S. service members seen wearing MAGA-inspired patches at Trump speech may have violated DOD rules

Someone tattled on them. Wow. Maybe it was caddo kid?

Military members seen with MAGA patches on jumpsuits at Trump speech...

Patriotism is not lost on our defense soldiers. Thank you servicemen for loving America!

View attachment 262857

Fucking squids, they never did have any military discipline. You would never see a Marine put stupid shit like that on their uniform.
Yeah..Jarheads keep their stupid shit IN the uniform! LOL!

Jealously is an ugly thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Man you complain a lot.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Man you complain a lot.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Thanks Colonel

What part of PHOTOSHOPPED is not clear?

How desperate are the Progressives to feebly try to make something out of a worthless photoshopped photo?

How desperate are the Progressives to feebly try to make something out of a worthless photoshopped photo?
Well..it seems..odd..that the DoD wold be investigating a photo-shopped picture:

They were forced to address the faux outrage and excessive triggered offense taken by snowflakes...

Americans should know by now that almost every accusation the left makes regarding Trump turns out to be false, manufactured, 'photo-shopped' / illegal FISA Abuse warrant requests / etc... This has just turned out to be just another one of those times...

Memorial-Day-Trumps-800x445.jpg

All+this+for+a+damn+flag+nasty+woman+actually+said_8c671a_5341864.gif

Well..it seems..odd..that the DoD wold be investigating a photo-shopped picture:

They were forced to address the faux outrage and excessive triggered offense taken by snowflakes...

Americans should know by now that almost every accusation the left makes regarding Trump turns out to be false, manufactured, 'photo-shopped' / illegal FISA Abuse warrant requests / etc... This has just turned out to be just another one of those times...

The problem we have here is that almost everything that Trump has been accused of he has done. And you don't give a damned. Shameful, just shameful.

The problem we have here is that almost everything that Trump has been accused of he has done. And you don't give a damned. Shameful, just shameful.
I heard yesterday - via a reliable source - that President Trump was accused of making a sandwich. This story is still unfolding. Condiments used will be disclosed in the investigation.

Forum List

Back