Millennial Republicans are urging GOP leaders to adopt an inclusive tone on gay marriage

• Banned
sure they are. did that come off mediamatters, stinkprogress?

You must live in a cave, Millennials are not into the social conservative crap

Study: Millennials more accepting of homosexuality than casual sex

Study Millennials more accepting of homosexuality than casual sex USA TODAY College

Then they aren't really Republicans are they idiot?

Younger republicans aren't bitter old half dead crackers like you

Study Millennials more accepting of homosexuality than casual sex USA TODAY College

The ones I have encountered are more conservative than me, so your OP is a fail.

• Banned
From the christer news network: CBN
Young People More Accepting of Other Lifestyles

Young adults today are less likely to affiliate themselves with a religion than their parents and older generations, revealing a growing acceptance among youth of less traditional lifestyles.

A new Pew Research study found that 26 percent of Millennials -- or those ages 18-30 -- said they were unaffiliated with a religious tradition.
Young People More Accepting of Other Lifestyles - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Its also a generational thing not just an age thing

The ones I have encountered are more conservative than me, so your OP is a fail.
Right. Cool story, bro.

Oh...pul-leeze disown millennials....do that...:clap:

Millennials will as a matter of course, become more conservative as time passes. It has always been this way. As I stated earlier, true Republican Millennials are more conservative than me.

We told YOU it wouldn't end once they got Marriage.

here they are proving it right

There is absolutely no doubt that the younger crop of conservatives are much more open to a more liberal approach regarding social issues.
The reason; is the fact that accepted social approaches have been more liberalized than they were during their parents formative years.
From what I saw/experienced growing up, the changes have been unbelievable comparing when I grew up to and what it was like when my kids grew up. It's social evolution and to deny it's existence is pure ignorance.

Oh boy, what a dilemma!

Who should we believe?

Your personal anecdotes or the Pew Research Center polling on millenials?

That is such a tough one!

Perhaps you should let FauxNoise decide for you instead.

:rofl:

Oh...pul-leeze disown millennials....do that...:clap:

Millennials will as a matter of course, become more conservative as time passes. It has always been this way. As I stated earlier, true Republican Millennials are more conservative than me.

Its generational and the times they are brought up in, not just the age thing . the old jim crow racists are dying off and millennials are more educated , less religious and less susceptible to the low IQ christer cracker stuff of their parents and grandparents where brought up in.

What has made this possible is easy communications in this country and the world.

They ain't buying your Low IQ bible thumping hate anymore

I am taking the time now to thank the various leftwing racists on U.S. message board.....I see you have Governor Boby Jindal in Clown face.....so obviously, according to today's standards, that makes you a racist.....since Bobby Jindal is an Indian American....so thank you....not every democrat racist will be so open in their race hate as you.........you have had that image of race hate up for quite a while now, and have never been recognized for the racist that you are....so I do that today...you do the racist democrat party proud.........you belong in that racist party.......congratulations......

The future of the bible thumping cons in America

800-Cemetary-A05.jpg

Guno...I see you have not taken down the racist image you use for Bobby Jindal, an Indian American......I just have to say...good for you....you have embraced your democrat racists self........not many racist democrats feel comfortable letting the world know their true racist feelings....but you do with that image, for the whole world to see...true, it is vile and racist....but you have to be who you are...right? And if you belong to the racist democrat party...why not embrace the racism of that party?....you go guy

Forum List

Back