🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Millennials Have Little Use For The Gop

Yes they do not and the Right will have to move more to the center to stay relevant. But the oldies have to die first before that happens. Damn you modern medicine ;)

The survey Jake quoted used 18-29 year olds, hardly first time voters. Also, it was heavily weighted with Democratic voters.

Really? You are weak. Millennials were born from about to 1998 and after so that is why they ages are 18 to 29. Think! It is heavily weighted that way because that is what the numbers represent: reality.

Which we are not seeing from the far right here.

The far right is standing on the trap door with the offer of reprieve and all the older ones are saying is, "fuck, hang me."

Most millennials don't know who their congressperson is or the name of the vice-president and a thousand other things 6th graders used to know about the government. Yet they think Obama is Jesus and when you die you go to Atlanta. This generation will be running the country one day and I'm glad I won't be here.

Am 28(generation x'er here). I'll have to live through this shit and see my country be transformed into a third world hell hole.

Luck you :(

The absolute collapse of reactionary far right influence on USMB is but a reflection of what is happening in America. The far right can spit and name call but nothing else now, like TK above.

TK, don't look now, but your Dart is gone.

The absolute collapse of reactionary far right influence on USMB is but a reflection of what is happening in America. The far right can spit and name call but nothing else now, like TK above.

TK, don't look now, but your Dart is gone.

Hush liberal. You are so stupid you wouldn't know how to take it out of park.

:lol: You don't even have a clue, TK.

Go to your libertarian club house up in the tree, no room for you in the GOP.

Most of them obviously identify the GOP with the far right's racism, sexism, homophobia, and religious perversions, based on the image below.

They all can vote for the first time in 2016, the year that may be historic if HRC runs and wins.

View attachment 32484

How about this though? Obama lost 10 percentage points in the white youth vote, that's an 18.5% drop in support. That's the LARGEST drop of any demographic. Whites between 30-44 dropped their support by 7.3% and 3 percentage points. Whites 45-69 dropped their support by 11.9% or 5 percentage points and whites over 60 dropped their support by only 2.44% or 1 percentage point.

Those white Millennials had their eyes opened the widest and almost 1 in 5 white Obama YOUTH 2008 supporters fled Obama in 2012.

The Democrats have little to offer white youth, white adults, white men, white women, or white seniors.

imrs.php

Jake, you are a liberal. The GOP has no use for you. Bye!

You are a reactionary, the only reason I am seem liberal though I am mainstream.

Stay with the ineffective libertarians, because there is no place for you.
I bet you were at Rice Eccles Stadium the other night to witness that Ute collapse

I root Utah State and was bouncing around the skies Saturday as the flight grid was suffering. USU is going to get whopped by BYU on Saturday.
You need to come over to this board. LOL

Page 1 - CougarBoard.com

Most of them obviously identify the GOP with the far right's racism, sexism, homophobia, and religious perversions, based on the image below.

They all can vote for the first time in 2016, the year that may be historic if HRC runs and wins.

View attachment 32484

How about this though? Obama lost 10 percentage points in the white youth vote, that's an 18.5% drop in support. That's the LARGEST drop of any demographic. Whites between 30-44 dropped their support by 7.3% and 3 percentage points. Whites 45-69 dropped their support by 11.9% or 5 percentage points and whites over 60 dropped their support by only 2.44% or 1 percentage point.

Those white Millennials had their eyes opened the widest and almost 1 in 5 white Obama YOUTH 2008 supporters fled Obama in 2012.

The Democrats have little to offer white youth, white adults, white men, white women, or white seniors.

imrs.php

This is why he's flooding this nation with young non-whites.

The survey Jake quoted used 18-29 year olds, hardly first time voters. Also, it was heavily weighted with Democratic voters.

Really? You are weak. Millennials were born from about to 1998 and after so that is why they ages are 18 to 29. Think! It is heavily weighted that way because that is what the numbers represent: reality.

Which we are not seeing from the far right here.

The far right is standing on the trap door with the offer of reprieve and all the older ones are saying is, "fuck, hang me."

Yet you clearly stated this was the first election (2016), they will vote in.

Democrats are the ones who forced them to pay for health insurance. They see the lack of transparency in Obama. All the debt heaped upon them by Obama.

If you are young and not liberal you have no heart, when get older and are not conservative you have no brain.
- Winston Churchill

I was like that! I was young worried only about getting laid! I lived off my rich father's dime. I graduated college, got a job, got married, started a family, bought a house, started to pay bills and grew up.

I saw liberalism for it's naiveness and the failure that it is. Eventually our children will also.

FYI my son is already liberal. He constantly says Obama is the best president ever and he doesn't understand why I don't like him.

You guys just took a subject matter that's actually worthy of political discussion and made it all about each other, starting with the second post in the thread.

The grown-up in me feels like I should move this to the Rubber Room... but who am I to work against the tide of politics in America?

Carry on. :meow:

View attachment 32484

I have been saying for quite some time that 2016 is going to be an historic election year. It won't be because Hillary wins; it will be how she wins. It will be interesting.

Forum List

Back