🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Millennials Have Little Use For The Gop

Simple in politics? There are many groups of people that factor into a win. Tell them what they want to hear and do what you want after the win, that is what I learned from last time.

In other words, folks, let's stay on the OP.

Sorry, RW (er, Jake), but obama has destroyed the dem party for the next 20 or 30 years. The old, ugly, tired, shrill, failure called HRC will never be president. Its over, the country tried liberalism and it failed miserably. But you got the black guy, hope it was worth destroying your party.

The Democratic Party has not been destroyed nor has the Republican Party. The American people are too stupid to actually turn away from the duopoly ruining their country.

To be honest, as much as the libs on this forum annoy me, at least they're not like all the narcissists that don't give a shit at all....the one's who aren't doing their most basic duty of trying to be AN INFORMED CITIZEN.

The Millennials are round-one of the participation trophy bunch... they're hopeless. 90% are in therapy or will be at some point.

If they have little use for the GOP then that comes from 12 years of public school propaganda, movies and television shows brainwashing them, and the news media as a paid arm of the democrat party....no wonder they can't see the truth...and that doesn't include 4 more years of anti GOP indoctrination if they go to college...

But...in the end...when all they have is government welfare....living in multigenerational public housing...no jobs to go with their 4 year degree, no money and no hope....then things will violently change...and perhaps they will rethink their loyalty to the party of slavery...the democrats...who will have managed to not only reenslave black Americans...but everyone else as well...

Sunni Man and EconChick can troll attack all they want, but the fact is that the chart is the chart, and less than one in four millennials like or lean GOP, the Dems have almost twice that many, and the independents in that group are lower (34%) than what I think is the national average of 40%.

The chart is the chart?????? Do you not have the most basic training in statistics?

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics. You'd have to be a mushroom to have never heard that.

As for your schizo..."I'll be respectful one day and tell pathological personal lies about people who disagree with me the next" little game, you're only fooling the inept. If someone's not repulsed by your pathological lying and personal attacks, they're not paying attention.

Providing of course that basic laws of behavior among consenting adults are adhered to by all.

With all due respect, WHAT LAWS? These crazies in power now stomp all over the Constitution. They pick and choose laws. And people wonder why we're so pissed.

Sunni Man and EconChick can troll attack all they want, but the fact is that the chart is the chart, and less than one in four millennials like or lean GOP, the Dems have almost twice that many, and the independents in that group are lower (34%) than what I think is the national average of 40%.

The chart is the chart?????? Do you not have the most basic training in statistics?

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics. You'd have to be a mushroom to have never heard that.

As for your schizo..."I'll be respectful one day and tell pathological personal lies about people who disagree with me the next" little game, you're only fooling the inept. If someone's not repulsed by your pathological lying and personal attacks, they're not paying attention.

Another troll attack with almost nothing on the OP. The chart stands until you have any evidence (not your opinion) to refute it.

Another troll attack with almost nothing on the OP. The chart stands until you have any evidence (not your opinion) to refute it.

Let's start with the most obvious question of hundreds.

Who is the source of the poll????????????????????

You really need to take a stats class so you don't keep ruining your credibility.

Millennials can write, so do you have the stats on who answered the questionnaire for them? Anyone?

4 u 2 jake

Nevermind you coopted the chart to say something it doesn't. Further, there is this thing called likely voters...

Most of them obviously identify the GOP with the far right's racism, sexism, homophobia, and religious perversions, based on the image below.

They all can vote for the first time in 2016, the year that may be historic if HRC runs and wins.

View attachment 32484
If they vote,good luck with that,its funny how people as they grow older become more Conservative,wait until they start making mortgage payment and buying kids school cloths ,your numbers will change.

Let's start with the most obvious question of hundreds.

Who is the source of the poll????????????????????

You really need to take a stats class so you don't keep ruining your credibility.

Your comment makes no sense. Give it a try, please. Why does the chart not have credibility?

34% Independent from a democratic sampling is not good for Democrats.

Independents are by in large self-preservationists who self-identify as fiscal conservatives.

Nevermind you coopted the chart to say something it doesn't. Further, there is this thing called likely voters...

Thanks saveliberty! I am spending time all over the internet pushing back on Liberal lies in the next four weeks so not always here to correct all the outrageous posts threads/posts LIKE THIS ONE, so thanks. :)

His little chart an be torn apart with minimal stats knowledge....thanks for doing!

The credibility gap is yours Jake. You clearly stated this was the first election for these folks. I disclosed the chart represents 18 to 29 year olds, so many could have voted last election. Add likely voters to that mix and you are reaching.

I have little use for the most fucked up generation in human history.

A generation that thinks men are women and women are men!!!
A generation that thinks you should fuck each other in the ass!!!
A generation that has moved this country backwards in monetary policy and tech!
A generation that will live shorter lives than their parents and grand parents because of their idiocy.
A generation that votes for less science, infrastructure and advancement for this country!

The founders would line these fucking brats up and beat them with a whip for an hour.

The next generation should be called generation retarded!

Where do you think this generation came from? LOL...

34% Independent from a democratic sampling is not good for Democrats.

Independents are by in large self-preservationists who self-identify as fiscal conservatives.

Nor is it automatically good for Dems.

Either side cannot win elections without the center and the independents.

What is unsettling for thinking Pubs is that the millennials lean almost two to one for dems.

A generation that will live shorter lives than their parents and grand parents because of their idiocy.
A generation that votes for less science, infrastructure and advancement for this country!

The founders would line these fucking brats up and beat them with a whip for an hour.

Stock ad photo. Yet the point is made that the GOP must reach out to the changing demographics to compete at a national level.

Wow, we are good looking, fashionable and smart too. Look out Dems. ;)

Most of them obviously identify the GOP with the far right's racism, sexism, homophobia, and religious perversions, based on the image below.

They all can vote for the first time in 2016, the year that may be historic if HRC runs and wins.

View attachment 32484
If they vote,good luck with that,its funny how people as they grow older become more Conservative,wait until they start making mortgage payment and buying kids school cloths ,your numbers will change.

if not liberal when young, you have no heart, if not conservative when older, you have no brain. Jake and his alter ego rightwinger prove that old saying.

Forum List

Back