🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Millennials Have Little Use For The Gop

I have little use for the most fucked up generation in human history.

A generation that thinks men are women and women are men!!!
A generation that thinks you should fuck each other in the ass!!!
A generation that has moved this country backwards in monetary policy and tech!
A generation that will live shorter lives than their parents and grand parents because of their idiocy.
A generation that votes for less science, infrastructure and advancement for this country!

The founders would line these fucking brats up and beat them with a whip for an hour.

The next generation should be called generation retarded!

Where do you think this generation came from? LOL...

Stock ad photo. Yet the point is made that the GOP must reach out to the changing demographics to compete at a national level.

it already is. the proof will be obvious in november.

We will see in the post election surveys.

We have seen Mia Love, Jason Chaffetz, Chris Stewart mild their rhetoric here in Utah.

Bishop didn't because he does not have to, and his home ground in the north is red meat populations.

We have seen Mia Love, Jason Chaffetz, Chris Stewart mild their rhetoric here in Utah.

Bishop didn't because he does not have to, and his home ground in the north is red meat populations.

The american people are fed up with the lies and incompetence that has been the dem party for the last 6 years. You can thank obama for most of that. But you got the black guy, hope it was worth it.

The american people are fed up with the lies and incompetence that has been the dem party for the last 6 years. You can thank obama for most of that. But you got the black guy, hope it was worth it.

That "black guy" irks you, I see. Your opinions are only that. He has not been a good president, in my opinion. But he never would have invaded Iraq, and that is a major plus mark.

Most of them obviously identify the GOP with the far right's racism, sexism, homophobia, and religious perversions, based on the image below.

They all can vote for the first time in 2016, the year that may be historic if HRC runs and wins.

View attachment 32484

Now post a chart on how many many in this age group live at home with mummy and papa.

Puleeeze

The gop has lost them on social issues, as well as racism and healthcare (assuming that isn't a social issue)

But the dems haven't sealed the deal because of economic issues. The mandate, soc sec, student loans .... jobs.

Still, generally, once a generation identifies with one or the other party, it's difficult for the other party to capture them. And one irony is that Nixon didn't lose the youth vote to McGovern, nor did Carter really grab it. And Reagan owned it.

I am only liberal to Blues and TK becasue they are so far to the extremist right, if not beyond it. :lol:

The comment about Reagan was right on. He made the youth feel good about America and being American. Those of us serving in the military at the time appreciated that very much.

"here in Utah"? Jake do you live in an RV and travel all over?

I am only liberal to Blues and TK becasue they are so far to the extremist right, if not beyond it. :lol:

The comment about Reagan was right on. He made the youth feel good about America and being American. Those of us serving in the military at the time appreciated that very much.
It astounds me that the gop would only have to abandon the financial interest of the 1% very slightly, and just stop treating people like shite on stuff like race, immigration and women having access to chemical abortion to reach the youth vote.

"here in Utah"? Jake do you live in an RV and travel all over?

Have my retirement home in SLC, bought it three years ago before retirement. Lived in East Texas and western Louisiana for many years before that.

I would like an RV but the wife says "no". Her idea of camping out is wheeling up to Holiday Inn Express at the end of the day.

So one of my sons has an RV, which we all chip in to use.

A generation that will live shorter lives than their parents and grand parents because of their idiocy.
A generation that votes for less science, infrastructure and advancement for this country!

The founders would line these fucking brats up and beat them with a whip for an hour.

I'm a millennial and I agree.

You extremists are extreme, which is a fact.

You are losing your power, and you will be saddled with a Christie or a Bush but without a Palin or a Ryan.

Watch Boehner does with the few remaining TeaPers in the House. :lol:
You should say extreme again, it proves you're not a progressive liberal... somehow.

It astounds me that the gop would only have to abandon the financial interest of the 1% very slightly, and just stop treating people like shite on stuff like race, immigration and women having access to chemical abortion to reach the youth vote.

^^^^^^all lies and forms of barnyard animal excrement.

:lol:

All that remains is that the far right wing is far out of the mainstream.

Last edited:

I'm a millennial and I agree.

From the LA Times.

About 23.6% of people age 25 to 34 live with their parents, grandparents or both, according to Pew. That’s up from 18.7% in 2007, just prior to the global financial crisis, and from 11% in 1980.

Big jump in number of millennials living with parents reported - LA Times

Yep, this is the generation to listen too

:lol:

The far remains is that the far right wing is far out of the mainstream.

Seems flakey thinks the mainstream lives at home with mommy

Big jump in number of millennials living with parents reported - LA Times

Forum List

Back